• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    He updated his hours closed sun and tues, rest of the days 10am - 7pm. Call on the weekens before heading in just to make sure he is open since this os still his ramp up time.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I have been trying to get in touch with Charly to see about ordering something before doomsday. Left a voice mail Saturday, called him this morning and left a voice mail, and sent an email this afternoon. I know he is really busy but I cant stop by this week during hours.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    Pm me what you guys are looking for and i will reach out to him. He is Swamped and he is still setting up shop. I am a friend and i am trying to help him as much i can.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I have to say that two emails went unanswered so I called him and we talked for a while about what I was looking for. He said why don't you go ahead and send me an email and I will find some options for you. That was Wednesday of last week and all three emails went unanswered.

I get being busy but don't tell me to do something and never once reply to any of them? That's not going to provide the results he is looking for. This does not look like its going to happen from Zink's Arms before Oct 1:tdown:

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    Hey man i am sorry to hear that you emails are getting backloged, he is caught up is the craziness just like everyone else. The best thing to do is to stop in and place your order. Charly will take face to face customers as priority before phone and email just like all the other ffls. Its just him and sometimes Jared at the shop so he is doing his best to keep up. If you are truly serious about ordering one before the 1st he is there today 10-7 go in person and he will take care of you.

Last edited:

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Must have been one hell of a back log.... lol

uze9enet.jpg

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    Stop by the shop today Charly said he's getting more lower receivers and several complete ARs by swat. He has 5 Aero precision lower right now. He said due to the volume the best way is to stop in the shop instead of calling or emailing. He is there today.

landmarke

Mar 2, 2009
    Anyone heard from Zink this week? I've tried leaving voice messages and stopped by twice this week during his 'posted' shop hours but he was closed. Need to pick up my lower from him.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Talked to Charly tonight, he is back in town (personal stuff to take care of). Just give him a call he's back on schedule. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom