• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    As I said in FPS's Christmas gift thread, I would post what I got and what I gave for Christmas once it was over.

This is what I got for myself:

100_1252.jpg

I went with my daughter to Lawmen's Supply to help her get a pistol for my SIL and they gave me a price on this 96FS that I could not refuse. It is a police turn in but not in bad shape. My daughter got one just like it for my SIL. They were the last two in the shop and Lawmen's was trying to get rid of them. I just had to oblige them.:innocent0

This is what I got Luke 12-49:

100_1262.jpg

I found this gem at Shooter's Discount. Lou helped me pick it out and also gave me a price I could not walk away from. Luke does not own a wheel gun and has always wanted one. It is a S&W mod 64-8 in .38 special +p. As always, Shooter's Discount comes through when you need them. Thanks Lou.

(by the way, Lou must be loosing his touch. He was almost nice and acted like a "normal" retailer. Must have been the season):D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As I said in FPS's Christmas gift thread, I would post what I got and what I gave for Christmas once it was over.

This is what I got for myself:

View attachment 49423

I went with my daughter to Lawmen's Supply to help her get a pistol for my SIL and they gave me a price on this 96FS that I could not refuse. It is a police turn in but not in bad shape. My daughter got one just like it for my SIL. They were the last two in the shop and Lawmen's was trying to get rid of them. I just had to oblige them.:innocent0

This is what I got Luke 12-49:

View attachment 49424

I found this gem at Shooter's Discount. Lou helped me pick it out and also gave me a price I could not walk away from. Luke does not own a wheel gun and has always wanted one. It is a S&W mod 64-8 in .38 special +p. As always, Shooter's Discount comes through when you need them. Thanks Lou.

(by the way, Lou must be loosing his touch. He was almost nice and acted like a "normal" retailer. Must have been the season):D

Bah, Humbug.

:D:lol2::thumbsup:

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Heavy maintenance...

Looks like a lot of up keep and prone to breakage under heavy use. I'm thinking about returning her for an ACOG or possibly send off to Fail Zero for NiB plating... :D

santa.jpg

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    >>(by the way, Lou must be loosing his touch. He was almost nice and acted like a "normal" retailer. Must have been the season)

He just likes to pretend that he's not having the time of his life playing with all that cool gear... it makes the rest of us feel better.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    :)Looks like you found one of those next to your tree Sunday morning, too.:innocent0

Awe man, you got one to?! All Santa got me was a tripod for my MG42. The fat man didn't leave me one of those stocking stuffers. That's it, next Xmas eve the MG42 will have the AA sight on it, and I am going deer hunting.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Awe man, you got one to?! All Santa got me was a tripod for my MG42. The fat man didn't leave me one of those stocking stuffers. That's it, next Xmas eve the MG42 will have the AA sight on it, and I am going deer hunting.

If I'm not mistaking, the one I lifted from Santa's bag when he was here o'darkthirty Sunday morning might have been yours (see the water cooler "what are you getting for Christmas" thread). He broke his big toe trying to lift the big heavy rock that he was attempting to stuff in my stocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom