• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Hey all,

Looking for some thoughts/input. I’ve got a low round count (less than 400) Glock 23 with recently installed truglo sights. What would you say is fair market value when listing for sale?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    rfpw0.jpg

Seriously, you need to do some research. Check the different websites, NRA Gun Collector Guide, Blue Book of Gun Values.

Don't rely just on the old "Blue Book" cause I never met anyone that had a gun bought by that book. Plus they over an average price estimate and their information maybe a bit stale given our current market situation.

And keep a sense of humor because you'll meet plenty of the "My Shit is Gold but your Shit is Shit" types

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    View attachment 316465

Seriously, you need to do some research. Check the different websites, NRA Gun Collector Guide, Blue Book of Gun Values.

Don't rely just on the old "Blue Book" cause I never met anyone that had a gun bought by that book. Plus they over an average price estimate and their information maybe a bit stale given our current market situation.

And keep a sense of humor because you'll meet plenty of the "My Shit is Gold but your Shit is Shit" types

So you’re saying I should ask 8 million lol

I appreciate the input, I’ll do some research snd see what the spread shows

Furious George

May 10, 2010
    Recoil Gunworks is selling Gen 3 Glock 23 Police Trade-ins for $430. Plus shipping and FFL fees.

Linky

They've had them for at least 2 weeks so they are not flying off the shelf.

Two years ago they were $340 from AIM Surplus.

Great pistols. With a 9mm conversion bbl and a G19 mag it is a beefed up Glock 19.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    $400~ish normally.

Given the market is still hot and supply is still low, wouldn't be unreasonable asking $450 if it's in nice condition.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If the gun was brand new, the Glock direct price is $455 with Glock night sights. By the time you've paid sales tax and shipping, you're around $500. If the gun is in good shape, I'd say I agree that $400 and it should sell promptly.

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    The best way to find market prices is to check gunbroker. Search for completed listing, filter it for used, and see what has sold. Gunbroker brings top dollar, so expect a little less if you are selling on a local forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom