• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Holry clap! $280 smackers for something I'm gonna use once and leave in somebody.

Wish I was smart, like a doctor.

That’s MSRP. It came in at around $200. This ain’t the kind of knife you leave in someone’s back, Buckaroo.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm going to add an ESEE4 to my stable of knives I have available. I'm not really a knife guy, but am recognizing it's better to have too many rather than too few.

Oh, that’s nice.

I was never a big knife guy, but I’ve been hanging around rj1974, I’ve gotten the bug. I only have About 10 high quality knives, but I am learning to appreciate their craftsmanship and utility. We have a few hand made kitchen knives that are amazing.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Oh, that’s nice.

I was never a big knife guy, but I’ve been hanging around rj1974, I’ve gotten the bug. I only have About 10 high quality knives, but I am learning to appreciate their craftsmanship and utility. We have a few hand made kitchen knives that are amazing.

It seems to be one of the preferred general purpose knives, so seems like a good place to start.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Excellent find Doc. I'll keep my eyes open there for the one I want.

I’ve never dealt with them before, but got a bee in my bonnet and searched. The company gets very good reviews on Reddit and a few blade fora. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm going to add an ESEE4 to my stable of knives I have available. I'm not really a knife guy, but am recognizing it's better to have too many rather than too few.

I got the ESEE 6 earlier this year. I wanted a quality fixed blade that could do a lot of things well. I got one of their folders during the quarantine just because. I might pick up the 4 or the Izula, or both, later this year.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I went to Edgeworks hoping to see these two knives in person. No luck, they didn't have either.
    I did pick up a new puukko and got some sharpening advice, so definitely worth the trip

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    My opinion...if the situation arises where any of us would be gearing up with a plate carrier/chest rig I think we are past legal or illegal. That being said fixed blade makes it a nono for carry. I have a nice Cold Steel version on an old fart H harness gear set up..

I have to agree with this. If it comes to the point that we have to get suited up like that, who give a crud about the law. At that point the law has broken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom