• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I noticed that Century has some Inland and Winchester M1 Carbines in stock. 800 for Inland and 850 for a Winchester. Says "Good condition with cracked or patched stock"

Not really in stock. If you add one to your cart and then try to checkout it says they are all accounted for by being in someone else's cart. Ditto on the carbine receivers.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• IMG_7752.jpg
      IMG_7752.jpg
      89.9 KB · Views: 547

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Just renewed my 03ffl need to find something to buy to celebrate. I really want an m1 carbine. Saw some nice ones at Oaks over the weekend but I'm not prepared to drop $1300 on something I plan to shoot regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Unfortunately I only have the one garand and I'm not willing to part with it but thanks for the offer

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Unfortunately I only have the one garand and I'm not willing to part with it but thanks for the offer

No worries, I am only Interested in a International Harvester Anyway as i have a Bunch of SA and H&R Garands and 1 Winchester. I am just looking to add the one i am missing.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I really want to find a good shooter carbine. Working through my WWII collection I have a k98k mosin 91/30 and m44 garand and an arisaka I also want a 03A3 I am not overly concerned with manufacturers or historical correctness I shoot all my guns. The k98k I have had since I was 12 years old it was my first gun.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I really want to find a good shooter carbine. Working through my WWII collection I have a k98k mosin 91/30 and m44 garand and an arisaka I also want a 03A3 I am not overly concerned with manufacturers or historical correctness I shoot all my guns. The k98k I have had since I was 12 years old it was my first gun.

Go to a Chantilly show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom