• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but Graf and Sons has 500 round cans of .22 SK (limit 3) and bricks of CCI Velocitor (limit 2) for $54.99 and $59.99 respectively. Not cheap but their shipping is reasonable.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    I wonder what made them lower the price by 50 bucks at the last minute?

Out of the kindness of their heart? Or bottom of the barrel?
    I don't know but I hope they are in good condition. I'm going to be ordering one when they go back on sale on the 17th. It says very good to excellent condition.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I don't know but I hope they are in good condition. I'm going to be ordering one when they go back on sale on the 17th. It says very good to excellent condition.

I am hoping so too! I have some great Mausers that I love, but none of them are especially "lookers". I am hoping these are Excellent with hand select...

SOG usually doesn't let me down. I once got what looked like an unissued CZ82 when the description said "Good to VG"

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I wonder what made them lower the price by 50 bucks at the last minute?

Out of the kindness of their heart? Or bottom of the barrel?

Pretty sure the holiday pricing was always supposed to be $200 on those. Not sure where $250 came from.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Pretty sure the holiday pricing was always supposed to be $200 on those. Not sure where $250 came from.

That's what the ad on their site said. I looked at it several times, made a post about it a few days ago.... they either changed it that morning or the day before

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Not a bad price! I'm on a mission to make a fun shooter out of this rifle, as scary as some of the parts look, I think it will be safe.

Sorry off topic but i cant find the answer to this anywhere and it is beyond my knowledge: Can anyone answer whether I should get a 7.62 NATO max gauge or a 308 field gauge to check the headspace?

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    FYI, check your SOG invoices, I just got an e-mail with the shipping info indicating that the base price of the M48 was $300 instead of the sale price of $200. They corrected the mistake within about 5 minutes of me e-mailing them, good company!

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    FYI, check your SOG invoices, I just got an e-mail with the shipping info indicating that the base price of the M48 was $300 instead of the sale price of $200. They corrected the mistake within about 5 minutes of me e-mailing them, good company!

I'll bet they forgot to update the website on Saturday to change the price back to $279. That deal was supposed to be good only on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom