• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you so much for kicking in so I can can truly have my day in court!

There is a time to stand up for our right to be in public with a 2A message, and that time is NOW.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I ended up having to work so I couldn’t join you folks. Sounds like I missed one heck of a PP action.

These type of 1A infringements and unequal application of rules pisses me right the F#*K off.

I’m in for $50 Jeff.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I’m off to the mail drop this morning.
    I may start a separate thread with the title “Roster of Patriots”

Include your MDS handle in the envelope with your check or money order. If not, I’ll use your initials.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I ended up having to work so I couldn’t join you folks. Sounds like I missed one heck of a PP action.

These type of 1A infringements and unequal application of rules pisses me right the F#*K off.

I’m in for $50 Jeff.

Just dropped my check in the mail. Thanks for fighting the good fight, gentlemen!

Small donation inbound, thanks guys.

Donation is in the mail.

You all are champs for stepping up. We need to win this and it won't happen without lawyer firepower. Thank you!

The easiest way to help is to write a personal check or purchase a US Postal Money Order and make it out to Jeff Hulbert, with "Legal Defense Fund" in the memo section.

You can PM my fund trustee, Cyperpunk, for more info, or just send your much-needed and helpful donation right to his mail drop:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

By posting notice of your contribution to this thread first, you are helping with the fundraising momentum needed for one guy to go up against the unlimited resources of the people that arrested me.

To those have stepped up already, and to those that will.....Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I’m off to the mail drop this morning.
    I may start a separate thread with the title “Roster of Patriots”

Include your MDS handle in the envelope with your check or money order. If not, I’ll use your initials.

Yes, I want to publicize our "Step Up Patriots" with a comprehensive list to really thank them!

For the moment, I have my hands full with lawyer consultation and sign painting for "Sundays With Frosh".

FYI: This thread has been viewed 17,400 times!

Thanks for reading + contributing, and not just reading because we are at a crucial point in this fight for Freedom of Speech about 2A!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Mailed this morning. Rubber until 8/15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member