• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I had a thread on this about two months ago and Maui had posted a link to the spikes launcher, but I was wondering who else makes these besides spikes. I need one of these like I need another hole in my head, but since I got the PTR 91 I still want to hang one of these from one of my cheaper AR's.
    I'm not sure which one would go better on a 16 inch barrel carbine length gas system, a 9" or a 12"

ALS Technologies makes a six shooter, but it's pricey

http://www.knesekguns.com/commercial/ALS-ALSL8-37mm-Six-Shot-Launcher

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    I have the Havocs, and the matching Kaos stocks on the shelf. They are fun. I have a blast loading smoke projectiles and fooling around. For flares, the most cost effective is to get a 26.5mm adaptor and use them. I plan to register one as a DD when I get a few extra bucks and take the time to file the paperwork on a couple other DD projects as well. Then I look forward to playing with buck shot and fletchettes. There are other makers out there, such as B&D. Best bang for the buck is the Spikes. They are among the strongest out there and reasonably priced. I prefer the 12" look, but the 9" will allow you to use the longer shells. If you will only be using up to 5" shells, which covers the majority, the 12" will work. If you want to be able to use the longer casings, you will have to go with the 9". The longer casings will stick out past the muzzle, but they will work.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I have the Havocs, and the matching Kaos stocks on the shelf. They are fun. I have a blast loading smoke projectiles and fooling around. For flares, the most cost effective is to get a 26.5mm adaptor and use them. I plan to register one as a DD when I get a few extra bucks and take the time to file the paperwork on a couple other DD projects as well. Then I look forward to playing with buck shot and fletchettes. There are other makers out there, such as B&D. Best bang for the buck is the Spikes. They are among the strongest out there and reasonably priced. I prefer the 12" look, but the 9" will allow you to use the longer shells. If you will only be using up to 5" shells, which covers the majority, the 12" will work. If you want to be able to use the longer casings, you will have to go with the 9". The longer casings will stick out past the muzzle, but they will work.
    Could you PM me a price on a 9 inch, shipped.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    If you were to register an explosive round as a DD, could you register the casing and reuse it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom