• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Friends,

It is official!

Once again, I'm tossing my hat in the ring. I am running for Maryland House of Delegates, District 32. I believe the LORD has called me to this quest and I ask for your support.

What I believe is that government has a very limited role and exists for the good of the whole. We need to elect leaders who understand they serve the whole and make decisions based on the US and Maryland Constitutions. Leaders who make decisions based on facts, not emotions.

I am running because I love this County, this State, and my Country. I have served my Country all my life and it is what I am wired to do. District 32 is my home.

As a Delegate, I want to address the problems that have gone too long without solving. We must hold our government accountable for the money we send them. We must enforce the laws on the books to protect our neighborhoods and our children. Together, WE can take hold of our future with proven COMMON SENSE leadership.

I am one of Governor Hogan's targeted districts for picking up seats to allow his veto to stand. If you want to make a difference donations and time in support of our efforts will be a great investment into changing Maryland.

JOIN ME NOW: Please write or call me for a yard sign, bumper sticker or to find out about our many volunteer opportunities to make a difference.
    Set aside Election Day now to represent our campaign (Oct. 25 - Nov. 1 Early Voting; Nov. 6 - Election Day.)

Learn more about my campaign or donate at waltersfor32.com. Tell your friends and family about me! I can be reached at 443-848-6291.

Thanks you for your support.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com

Citizens for Tim Walters/Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Attachments

• 28685851_2026009940989254_6686362259040230966_n.jpg
      28685851_2026009940989254_6686362259040230966_n.jpg
      61 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members