• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    This is really starting to get insane. Unfortunately it will only get much worse before it gets better. The "funny" thing is, this is exactly what are founders were trying to prevent.......All powerful big government trying to control every action of the citizens. Fortunately we still have the ability to fight back, but when the people in power start trying to dismantle the constitution it's gonna be a tough battle :(

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Did they sell anything directly to the State of NY ( as opposed to being handled by one of their distributors ) ?

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Did they sell anything directly to the State of NY ( as opposed to being handled by one of their distributors ) ?

This is what the Hornady Facebook page has posted earlier today. It doesn’t say who it was sent to but was probably a press release. Just the same as the above article.

Who does Gov. Andrew Cuomo think he is, telling New York banks and insurers to blackball the gun and ammo industry?

Steve Hornady, President of Hornady Manufacturing, responded:

"The State of New York did one of the most despicable acts ever perpetrated by any state by asking New York banks, financial institutions and insurance companies to stop doing business with the gun and ammo industry. While it may not make a difference to New York, Hornady will not knowingly allow our ammunition to be sold to the Government of the State of NY or any NY agencies. Their actions are a blatant and disgusting abuse of office and we won’t be associated with a government that acts like that. They should be ashamed."

Join Hornady in standing up for the rights of all Americans!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Wow. Good for them.

Maybe if all firearm, ammo makers boycotted NY it might force the state to buy weapons from Communist China, which happens to be the government they aspire so much to model.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Wow. Good for them.

Maybe if all firearm, ammo makers boycotted NY it might force the state to buy weapons from Communist China, which happens to be the government they aspire so much to model.

Russia!

Completely changes the meaning of...

Attachments

• moh.jpg
      moh.jpg
      14.1 KB · Views: 854

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Your joking , but China does make an unauthorized copy of all the popular pistols, they're just not usually seen in US or Western Europe .

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Fair play for sure. Well done Hornady. All that's left is the rest of the industry to follow suit, but to include Cali,IL and Massachusetts.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Except LE agencies rarely buy Hornady anyway. I appreciate their sentiment but really, just sounds like easy publicity to me. Now if ATK (Speer, Federal, CCI) stopped selling to NY agencies, that would make some real waves.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Except LE agencies rarely buy Hornady anyway. I appreciate their sentiment but really, just sounds like easy publicity to me. Now if ATK (Speer, Federal, CCI) stopped selling to NY agencies, that would make some real waves.

I think the FBI just selected Hornady Critical Defense for their round so I would expect others to follow suit.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

Zackley! I applaud Hornady but any agency can buy through a distributor instead of direct. Agencies as often as not buy one brand..."Low Bid". I don't think many do much real testing to determine what's best for their needs...they buy what's popular or what a high profile agency like the FBI, LAPD or NYPD buys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom