• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    No offense taken at all, but the chairman has opened this to public testimony instead of just listening to the sponsor submit the bill, which he didn't have to do, and they very rarely if ever do. This isn't a done deal yet, so don't sell any effort short just yet.

That is correct. If folks do show up to testify or carry signs or whatever, now is the time for massive show of CIVILITY to the Committee and to the Chair. Please. That is all.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I would like to testify tomorrow. Is the feasible? I have never done it before.

Make your way through the public entrance the Senate Office Building, turn right, and make your way up to the second floor to find the Senate Judiciary Committee Room.

Look for the touch screen monitors where you will sign up for the hearing by punching in your name and marking the UNFAVORABLE box.

The hearing is scheduled now for 11:30am, so you must be in the building about an hour before that to assure that you are signed up before the witness signup cutoff--which is probably around 11am.

I would like to testify tomorrow. Is the feasible? I have never done it before.

Make your way through the public entrance the Senate Office Building, turn right, and make your way up to the second floor to find the Senate Judiciary Committee Room.

Look for the touch screen monitors where you will sign up for the hearing by punching in your name and marking the UNFAVORABLE box.

The hearing is scheduled now for 11:30am, so you must be in the building about an hour before that to assure that you are signed up before the witness signup cutoff--which is probably around 11am.

I will be there by 10:30am at the latest.
    This one is really personal to me.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Make room for a REAL LIFE 'bag lady' ...

Video Setup:
    After two Second Amendment advocates were ejected early from the 12-hour Gun Bill Day marathon hearing for displeasing HJC Vice Chair Dumais, this MPGV core member stepped between two other advocates who witnessed the ejections, who had moved into the lobby to quietly record a video discussing this unjustified and unlawful action.​

This is EXACTLY the personality type who would anonymously drop a dime to see that your 2A rights are stripped without due process ... and do it with a smirk and a cheap laugh like in the video.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015

And remember, no pocket knives, or anything else that we consider normal, even required accessories (from my Boy Scout days - if you had no knife on you, you were naked) for day to day living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom