• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I have recently introduced a friend who lives in the York, PA area to pistol shooting. The ranges he has looked at so far charge an annual fee and then a fee to use the lane. Does anyone know of a range in that area on either side of the border that just charges an annual fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm a member at FreeState. I agree that it's a great deal. The problem for my friend is the distance from his home.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm a member at FreeState. I agree that it's a great deal. The problem for my friend is the distance from his home.

Understood. I don't really know of anything up in that area beyond what I am sure you guys have checked out. I thought Freedom in Glen Rock had an unlimited plan but maybe I am wrong.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I have recently introduced a friend who lives in the York, PA area to pistol shooting. The ranges he has looked at so far charge an annual fee and then a fee to use the lane. Does anyone know of a range in that area on either side of the border that just charges an annual fee?

Freedom Armory has both a cheaper up front membership with discounted per hour lane fees and they also have an unlimited plan with no other fees. I think that the unlimited is $299.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Freedom Armory has both a cheaper up front membership with discounted per hour lane fees and they also have an unlimited plan with no other fees. I think that the unlimited is $299.

He told me that he went to Freedom and he didn't notice an unlimited plan.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Delta Peach Botton

dpfng.com. outdoors. $65 yr. initial $65 to start ($105.00). go as many times as you like. membership is a calendar year.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Southern Lancaster County Farmer Sportsmen's Association. It's outdoor but good.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    dpfng.com. outdoors. $65 yr. initial $65 to start ($105.00). go as many times as you like. membership is a calendar year.

Delta Peach bottom's membership is maxed out. The wait list runs until this time next year at least.

Hopewell fish and game is a nice club in Shrewsbury. Affordable, but with a mandatory work requirement.

Southern Lancaster is another good range.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    If he ever gets closer to Philadelphia, check out the new Race Street Range (http://racestreetrange.com/). They will be opening later this year but one of the owners used to be on Sig Sauer Pistol team and she still competes (Annette Evans). She and her husband are opening the indoor range soon.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    There is one low key, small club right off 74 in Collinsville. I have a relative who was a member. It was a really cheap priced club to belong to for bench shooting a few hunting rifles.

Might not be what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom