• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    It was very nice chatting with [MENTION=15447]MilsurpDan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14009]FFBWMD[/MENTION] at the SCSG table. I walked away from them with a beautiful 1948 M44 from the amazing collection of Sarah Palin’s #1 fan!

What we're they going for?

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Saw some decent stuff there. Unfortunately (for me not for my wallet) a lot of the dealers were cash only. I did see a real nice sporterized 1917 Eddystone, and some nice 10/22’s. One dealer had some real head scratcher prices which were amusing.

I figured the ATF was there to make sure no one brought in a dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Pathetic show. I knew it would be light because summer vacation time. I didn't think it would be as bad as it was. Last October show wasn't much better.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The ammo can guy had some NICE .50 cal cans for $10
    A seller had Sierra game kings in 6.5 for $15 or 2 for $20. Yup, i got 200 game kings for $20
    I also got a long, passionate hug from Rack at the MSI booth.

Primers were at 4-5 booths- always mixed in with ammo at the "assorted ammo tables". I saw zero powder for sale.
    Did I mention a long passionate hug from Rack?

I miss my warrior homies! Especially Cubic Jewfish!!

Tag you’re it, bitchez!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Agree that it was pretty empty...both of vendors and attendees. My gun fund has been pretty well depleted, so it was mostly a looking trip. I recently filled the Trapdoor shaped hole in my collection, so, naturally, I saw a lot of beatiful Trapdoors that could have come home with me:rolleyes: The Krag shaped hole is unfilled...so, of course, there were a few of them teasing me, too.:sad20:

I came home with a few odds and ends. We did a lot more socializing than buying...but, like I said, I'm broke. I could have spent money if I had it. I'd say it's still better than Timonium.

I got to see the unwrapped Enfield No4Mk2 as it was leaving SCSG. I was in no position to buy it anyway, but it was neat to see a brand new 60+ year old rifle.

It was cool to hang out with Bigfoot44 and Rack when we could really talk (i.e. not on a mission in enemy territory), and to meet Mr. Ed. I feel like I may have met him before, but it could just feel that way from seeing his picture on the Picket threads. This time definitely makes it official. :wave:

My dad wanted to go, but had family obligations. He's probably reading this to see what he missed out on ;) Overall, I wouldn't call it a waste of time, but you really didn't miss out on anything from your wishlist that I'm aware of. :shrug:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Nice to see you and the Mrs. today! I agree that we've crossed paths before, but at my age I'm lucky if I can remember my own name and face. :innocent0

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes , Art and Ed have overlapped during Monday Nite at the Mall , but with the hive of activity there don't always get the chance to mingle with everyone .

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went this afternoon and only bought 2 boxes of .45 Gold Dot ammo. I did see a pistol, that I would like to buy, but I may need to buy a computer next week, if I can't figure out how to fix the one I have. I got to meet Rack & Roll and Mr. Ed at the MSI booth and talk to them along with Bigfoot 44.
    The show was a bit slow, without many attendees and a few venders missing, it was like the Harrisburg show, that I went to last month.
    I heard thre were more people that in the morning.

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    nutz, I will miss this.

Forgot about this, was helping my daughter and running errands today. And doing errands on Sunday morning and donating platelets at 1pm.
    Maybe next time.

And nice looking rifles Doppler. Do the Collector Corner guys have a shop? TIA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom