MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Nor do I recall any of them taking any action at all after they were informed of the arrests. Words, they had. . . . Actions, not so much.

What do you want them to do? I don't want to live in a country where politicians can have people arrested or charges dropped by snapping their fingers.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have a different spin on the politicians and the spot-light , i think they are the ones that walk those offices and push the right buttons and possibly give us our best hope . For me i welcome them standing there with us even if "us" can't be seen .:innocent0

Last night would have been a great night to carry a crab pot to stand on .

In order to get things done we fluff them they fluff us back :D

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Hogan isn't the perfect guy, but he did lower some taxes, and he appointed some damn fine folks to the HPRB who are slowly chipping away at Marylandistan's historic denial of CCW rights. Not saying all 5 on the HPRB are the best, but lately as a team they've been doing a good job. Dozens of folks are now in the pipeline to receive unrestricted permits, some already have, and in the future more will be able to choose to defend their lives with the tools that they wish. Unlike the vast majority of us serfs who are unarmed and defenseless.

As with most politicians and elections, we're stuck choosing the lesser of evils. Hogan is definitely the lesser of evils compared with Brown or any other Democrat.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    There was a time not long ago, some of us thought Hogan would be the answer to our dreams. I did. I don't now.

Maybe you were daydreaming. In Left-run Maryland, a Republican governor can do only so much. Look at what the MD Gen. ASS'y already has done every time he opposes them: They override his vetoes, or even reduce his gubernatorial powers and redistribute them to one of their cronies in another branch of government.

Pretty soon, unless Hogan starts heeding their "corrections," maybe they'll take the Governor's Mansion away from him, too -- and install the AG in the residence, so he can more easily keep tabs on and personally direct the arrest of those outside the State House who dare oppose MD's Left-wing tyrants. :rolleyes:

I have a different spin on the politicians and the spot-light , i think they are the ones that walk those offices and push the right buttons and possibly give us our best hope . For me i welcome them standing there with us even if "us" can't be seen .:innocent0

Last night would have been a great night to carry a crab pot to stand on .

In order to get things done we fluff them they fluff us back :D

Crab pot- I am 6'4" and I disappeared behind the wall of politicians. Hell, ZenMonkey is just as tall and he was invisible directly behind the podium.
    Oh well, we were there, so at least we got that going for us.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Maybe Hogan is the smartest Rep. that has ever held that office ?

Sometimes you have to pick your poison , he is the best Governor the state has had IMHO . For all the other things he has done and some things he has not done .

He did piss me off when he commented about voting for Trump , he could have handled that in a better way . But like i say maybe he is smarter then we give him credit for .

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Maybe Hogan is the smartest Rep. that has ever held that office ?

Sometimes you have to pick your poison , he is the best Governor the state has had IMHO . For all the other things he has done and some things he has not done .

He did piss me off when he commented about voting for Trump , he could have handled that in a better way . But like i say maybe he is smarter then we give him credit for .

Have to agree. I doubt this state turned democratic overnight. But with this popular governor maybe things can change. It will take a while.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Crab pot- I am 6'4" and I disappeared behind the wall of politicians. Hell, ZenMonkey is just as tall and he was invisible directly behind the podium.
    Oh well, we were there, so at least we got that going for us.

From behind the podium... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• bhpod.jpg
      bhpod.jpg
      50.6 KB · Views: 571

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    I'm glad I went last night. I hadn't attended a protest in Annapolis since the Tyranny Act of 2013. I wasn't really aware of the PP until now, but I am now! Thank you to all the organizers.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Folks who saw the Patriot Picket news conference live (or on replay) are still talking about Deep Lurker’s “Surprise Reveal” when he quoted passages from a book extolling the virtue of citizen participation in Maryland Govt and the need for citizen input.

Hilarious! Those words came from this Maryland State Government handout book printed just days before we were arrested, showcasing Mike & Mike as the ultimate Bill of Rights defenders.

WHOOPS!

“Your Voice in Annapolis”?

What we heard a week ago was ...”You have the right to remain silent, and anything you say can be used against you in a court of law...”

We weren’t kidding when we say the ink was hardly dry on this book “Your Voice In Annapolis” when we were chained to that bench at the Annapolis PD.

I was thinking the same thing. And I hope it doesn't ruffle any feathers, but I was kind of miffed that all the politicians were in front blocking the view of all the Patriots, especially those that were there last Monday night.

From behind the podium... :rolleyes:

If you have not seen the video of the press conference you missed "EPIC" when DL was reading his statement and then the ending....

You could hear the air sucked out of the room by all in attendance!

Do your self a favor and watch the video and enjoy the moment we all felt that we were witnessing greatness from DL and R&R!

It was an honor and privilege to stand with all the PP last night.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If you have not seen the video of the press conference you missed "EPIC" when DL was reading his statement and then the ending....

You could hear the air sucked out of the room by all in attendance!

Do your self a favor and watch the video and enjoy the moment we all felt that we were witnessing greatness from DL and R&R!

It was an honor and privilege to stand with all the PP last night.

Kevin hoisted them by their own petard with that speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom