• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Brooklyn saying "Oh Shit!" during his testimony.

That was good! The sherriffs, the little old lady, Andy (of Engage) going on a good rant, Jeff Reh from Beretta... personally it felt so good to finally sit at that table and confront the committee and even field a few questions. I will be there as much as I can to resist tyranny. I hope next time we get 10,000 people and they literally just fold and trash the bill.

I was honestly a little disappointed in the turnout, but I understand it's hard for people to get down there. For a short while, before they allowed citizens to testify I was worried we'd be shut out like we were from the Senate JPC hearing.

The impact we made may never be known, but I can go om knowing that I did all I could, and didn't make excuses. It's time for everyone on this site, and every gun owner in MD to look to 3/1 as the benchmark for participation in this process from this day forward.

There are many things we can be better at, but simply showing up in droves, signing in to testify and delivering written testimony goes on record. We need these numbers to fight the media bias and convince people who are tired of BS news coverage to come to our side.

I have never personally been involved in an event, later reported on the news that was reported accurately. Aside from the Frederick News-Post who published a letter I sent recently and the Capital Gazette reporting the numbers on 3/1, it's always sliced and diced to fit the MSMs agenda.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    I need to add one: the guy who explained magazines with the Miss Piggy Pez dispenser. "It's just a Pez dispenser for cartridges."

He made some comment about it holding 12, so it must have been an Assault Pez Dispenser.

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    I liked the "Work From Home" guy who tried to explain how the fingerprint
    and licensing requirements was going to create a whole new cottage industry
    of people hiring law-abiding citizens to do "straw purchasing"

except, the Delegates weren't interested in listening to him....after several minutes

I would still be interested in hearing his complete explanation...if he would like to post...

he may have hit on a sensitive topic...

bot then again...there are many "Work from home" scams

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I love when Del. McDermott said to that anti lady "why are you here alone?." The whole overflow room busted out in laughter. Unfortunately nobody in the conference room did, so it doesn't have the same effect watching it again, but it was still great.

Also, when Smigiel and rest of the guys on our side made the guv'na and his cronies look like fools. Who was it that said "even if nobody has been killed with an AW in Maryland, do you really want to wait for the first one?" You could totally tell that guy was desperate; trying to reach out and hold on to anything he could.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I liked the "Work From Home" guy who tried to explain how the fingerprint
    and licensing requirements was going to create a whole new cottage industry
    of people hiring law-abiding citizens to do "straw purchasing"

except, the Delegates weren't interested in listening to him....after several minutes

I would still be interested in hearing his complete explanation...if he would like to post...

he may have hit on a sensitive topic...

bot then again...there are many "Work from home" scams
    He explained it in one of the overflow rooms:
    Basically, claim getting the license is part of the job, ask a favor for one handgun purchase, reveal they've broken the law and force them to buy additional handguns or you'll drop a dime on them.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I need to add one: the guy who explained magazines with the Miss Piggy Pez dispenser. "It's just a Pez dispenser for cartridges."

He made some comment about it holding 12, so it must have been an Assault Pez Dispenser.

What do you think were highlights from March 1st's hearings in front of the House of Delegates? No fair voting for yourself.

Here's the link: http://mgahouse.maryland.gov/House/...?catalog=03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c

Here are two of my favorites:

05:22 - Miss Piggy assault Pez dispenser
    05:23:20 - the 10 year old testifying. She did great!

Blast from the 2013 - General Assembly.

The guy that testified about the Pez dispenser, gave a wonderful presentation tonight at one of my gun clubs. He gave an orientation of Maryland political process and how important it is to testify, or just doing something. Great Patriot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom