MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?
    Not just yes, but HELL YES!

How can I help? :innocent0 ;)
    Count me in as well. :thumbsup:

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD

What say you Patriots?

Info and spin are the two most powerful tools in politics. I think gaining the info on your oppressor and being able to spin it positively for 1A / 2A gains is well worth the effort.

Standard politics is when someone F's up (CP in this instance) is to make nice until the 'problem' goes away. I don't think you guys will be branded as having sour grapes since your message has been consistent. They elevated the stakes, your response in kind should be justified.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

What say you Patriots?

They threw the first stone. You are fully in your rights to receive justice.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Actually, I believe the green shirt wearing folks were there, for lack of a better description, for 'green' cleaning policies, whatever the heck that might mean. These folks were on the sidewalk adjacent to the bus stop. Seemingly not well organized or motivated, but still, there to stand up for something.

The maglev folks were from a carpenters union, supporting the maglev project, and they were permitted to be in Lawyer's Mall.

I'm pretty sure the back of the green shirts had "support MagLev" or something to that affect.

Not just yes, but HELL YES!

Count me in as well. :thumbsup:

THIS!

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Great group last night, was good seeing all my MDS buds (and bud-ettes)! Glad to have been a part of it. Sorry I couldn't stay longer at Union Jack's, glad to hear it reached "epic" status :D (can't wait for THOSE stories to be posted up!)

It still amazes me that Rack remembers my real-life name whenever I see him, hat off to you, good sir!

Also, meeting Dick Heller was an honor.

-John

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County

What say you Patriots?

The iron is hot!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    If you violate a citizen’s civil rights, the law says you are entitled to damages. Let them all pay personally. No more game playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

What say you Patriots?

You and your brother's constitutional rights were grossly violated. As with any crime that is committed against a person, that is not addressed criminally, it should be addressed in civil court. That's my opinion and I will commit to donating the first $1000.00 to that effort. It's you and your brother's call, but I'm sure others on this board will support you both in money and spirit... What happened to you and your brother has struck a nerve with me, as well as it has for others, regardless who gave the order to arrest or implemented the order...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You and your brother's constitutional rights were grossly violated. As with any crime that is committed against a person, that is not addressed criminally, it should be addressed in civil court. That's my opinion and I will commit to donating the first $1000.00 to that effort. It's you and your brother's call, but I'm sure others on this board will support you both in money and spirit... What happened to you and your brother has struck a nerve with me, as well as it has for others, regardless who gave the order to arrest or implemented the order...

Thank you Fred2207!

This is the generosity of spirit and resources that is almost overwhelming to hear! Standby with your generous offer. We are in the exploration mode for sure!

NoMoreTreadingOnUs

Apr 2, 2013
    Garrett County
    Actually, I believe the green shirt wearing folks were there, for lack of a better description, for 'green' cleaning policies, whatever the heck that might mean. These folks were on the sidewalk adjacent to the bus stop. Seemingly not well organized or motivated, but still, there to stand up for something.

The maglev folks were from a carpenters union, supporting the maglev project, and they were permitted to be in Lawyer's Mall.

I heard the green shirts were there in support of maglev because they think more public transit will increase their employment opportunities.

I chuckled when I walked by and heard one of them say "these guys are out here walking around for nothing?". Maybe uncompensated but definitely not for nothing.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Mr. Heller autographing copies of the Supreme Court's Heller Decision. Having him with us last night was a Very Big Deal!

Attachments

• dick_heller.jpg
      dick_heller.jpg
      75.8 KB · Views: 468

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Folks who saw the Patriot Picket news conference live (or on replay) are still talking about Deep Lurker’s “Surprise Reveal” when he quoted passages from a book extolling the virtue of citizen participation in Maryland Govt and the need for citizen input.

Hilarious! Those words came from this Maryland State Government handout book printed just days before we were arrested, showcasing Mike & Mike as the ultimate Bill of Rights defenders.

WHOOPS!

“Your Voice in Annapolis”?

What we heard a week ago was ...”You have the right to remain silent, and anything you say can be used against you in a court of law...”

Attachments

• 8A9E35F0-19E4-405C-B224-1ECABBC90B57.jpg
      8A9E35F0-19E4-405C-B224-1ECABBC90B57.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 466
    • 6AB936BA-012F-420A-8577-EAB76773B084.jpg
      6AB936BA-012F-420A-8577-EAB76773B084.jpg
      89.8 KB · Views: 469
    • 98DEC689-AA94-4297-8FED-64EE9D58B08E.jpg
      98DEC689-AA94-4297-8FED-64EE9D58B08E.jpg
      62.9 KB · Views: 473

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts