• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    Here's my newest knife addition. Picked it up at the post office this morning.

BradleyMayhem.jpg

Bradley Cutlery "Mayhem" balisong (built by Benchmade). My initial impression is that it's going to be my new EDC knife. Initial inspection shows incredible quality: beautiful blade, very smooth action & lock, the bead blasted titanium handles offer a good grip, and good weight to carry in a pocket.

And, ummm, it's really, really sharp. Wasn't paying attention and flipped it open holding the wrong handle. Didn't hurt a bit...but the bleeding was impressive. :o

I'll take some better pictures and put up a review over the weekend. I don't care about flipping for show, but I'm not sure this would be the best bali for that, but an awesome knife.

They are Great EDC knives Bro , I carried one for about a year , and the wife still carry's one now . I have turned more then a few friends on to the Mayhem .

While not the best flipper for freestyle its still a really fast knife and great Ergos , and yes the s30v blade is SHARP!!! Nice pocket clip and spring latch make it a great worker. :thumbsup:

PS:
    I use to work at lock raven skeet and trap back in the mid 90's .. I can still remember being to slow at the "Pull" for most of the members ..:D

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Let us know what you think of that BK5... I was watching reviews of it on YT not a half hour ago...except with the tanto blade.

@JBM....if only I could afford a 29 with a tanto blade....:envy:

JohnnyBmore

Feb 3, 2011
    Let us know what you think of that BK5... I was watching reviews of it on YT not a half hour ago...except with the tanto blade.

Sucks, I just sold my last Kimura the other day .. I would have let you borrow that for a while .

All the Kimuras are Built like a tank, and come sharp as hell ... Built by Kershaw for Bradley so you know they are built well .

I have a few custom leather sheaths for Kimuras if your interested circleshooter

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County

I've only had it a few days but so far I think it's a superb knife. Beautifully made. Nice balance. Smooth action. Nicely proportioned blade. Sharp as hell. Seems like it should cost more than $89.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Just picked up a tanto point kimura Saturday. Nice knife. I saw several nice benchmades too, but wallet was a bit too light.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    balisong, get one in the philippines province where they make it. they will penetrate a quarter coin before they sell it to you...

JohnnyBmore

Feb 3, 2011
    -=BRS=-

a Short film from the -=BRS=- Crew featuring yours truly :lol2:
    Check it out if you got a minute or ten :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member