• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Mike Smigiel "Freedom Forum" Radio Today 9/16 5pm

Del Smigiel will be discussing the recent Black Guns Matter-Baltimore event, the brouhaha over the recent articles claiming improvements to the MD permitting scheme and some other 2A topics. Be sure to tune in and call in with questions!

Show runs from 5:00pm-6:00pm

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/LWRN

410-848-9191 to call in and participate.

iPhone/iPad app

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    sorry. 5pm

Thanks.

I checked out Mikes FaceBook, and couldn't find it.

I tuned in, listening to Alex Jones now; never really listened to his show, only a few interviews and YouTube clips of him.

He said a few minutes ago that Obama's mother was a CIA spy and his dad was a communist; and Obama is the product of a 'honey-pot' (sexpionage) operation. First heard for me.

Then he said the George Soro's paid 400M to make blacks hyper racist knowing that whites would overreact; etc...

Interesting show, how much of this stuff is true?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Thanks.

I tuned in, listening to Alex Jones now; never really listened to his show, only a few interviews and YouTube clips of him.

He said a few minutes ago that Obama's mother was a CIA spy and his dad was a communist; and Obama is the product of a 'honey-pot' (sexpionage) operation. First heard for me.

Then he said the George Soro's paid 400M to make blacks hyper racist knowing that whites would overreact; etc...

LWRN is the network. There are different shows on the network.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    LWRN is the network. There are different shows on the network.

Roger that, thanks. This Alex Jones show is interesting, but really scary if even half of what he's saying is true.

He (Alex Jones) just discussed this video, how people are being essentially brainwashed to think this is 'cool', but ignoring the horrible treatment of women; and that 'tolerance' is a one way street to them:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I should listen to more political news, also didn't know that Hillary passed out and had to be helped into her ambulance/security van. Her people said she simply 'slipped'. Alex Jones said this is total BS and that something is seriously wrong with her, and the Russians know it and there is becoming a swell of Russian nationalism and outpouring of support for Donald Trump.

I'm a skeptic, and I missed the Hillary 'slip', so I found this video on YouTube:

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    There are one or two threads about the BGM event and organization.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=198364

Thanks for getting me up to speed, I missed that thread, and although I had seen someone mention 'black guns matter', I didn't know it was a actual organized effort to inform and empower folks. Looks like it was very successful; theres a little more hope everywhere you look.

Any video from that event? I'd like to learn more about BGM, it sounds like it touches the very foundation of what our civil rights efforts are about.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Thanks for getting me up to speed, I missed that thread, and although I had seen someone mention 'black guns matter', I didn't know it was a actual organized effort to inform and empower folks. Looks like it was very successful; theres a little more hope everywhere you look.

Any video from that event? I'd like to learn more about BGM, it sounds like it touches the very foundation of what our civil rights efforts are about.

Follow their facebook page and Antonia Okafor. There is video in production that will be posted on www.circa.com

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Follow their facebook page and Antonia Okafor. There is video in production that will be posted on www.circa.com

Cool beans.

Circa already has a spot on a guy in Maine that put a (pro-gun) sign in his yard that says "Black Rifles Matter", he responded to criticism that it wasn't racist, and that BLM should be flattered he used the phrase. Several years ago, I took some vacation time in Maine; nice folks up there. What's that popular saying? Don't mess with .... Maine. ? Or something like that. ;)

http://circa.com/circa-now/happenin...tter-sign-is-upsetting-some-tourists-in-maine

We are about an hour out from Mike being on the show; I've been listening off and on most of the afternoon. Interesting stuff!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Thanks.

:lol2: :lol: :rofl: :tinfoil2: :crazy:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Screen%20Shot%202013-04-04%20at%201.20.19%20PM-thumb-570x400-118034.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom