• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    "God is good..."

It is with a very heavy heart that I report the passing of my Mom...

I'm not much on putting my business out on social media, but Mom was an outspoken advocate of the Second Amendment, an NRA member, and a staunch supporter of concealed carry. Some members of the forum had the pleasure of meeting Mom at a few of the HPRB meetings. It was there that she spoke those infamous words to a few members in attendance... "God is good..." (I won't elaborate other than to say... "you're welcome Mr. Chairman..."). Her views on an armed citizenry were such that she received a many of facepalm from the Pastor at the church that she spent time volunteering at as the church secretary and attended regularly. Mom was never one to mince words.

A little known fact about my Mom was that she was the first female Emergency Medical Technician certified in the State of Maryland. Although a news story was done many years ago on another person, there is a backstory to this. Mom was never much on being in the limelight, so, knowing the character of the other person, she never made a fuss about this inaccuracy and allowed the other to enjoy her unearned title.

On a final note... Among others, Mom got a chance to meet Lou45 at his shop. Let's just say that they were on the same page. I'm sure they'll spend some quality range time together.

She will be sorely missed by many...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Please accept my condolences on your Mom's passing.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Words are inadequate to convey my heartfelt feelings for you and your mother. She was always a beacon of light in that dark Pikesville den of injustice. I'll always smile when I remember you both at those meetings. God bless.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    My condolences on your loss. May your Mom rest in peace wearing the full armor of God in celebration of the 2A for eternity.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I am sorry for your loss. We all have to go sometime, it's best to go leaving a story that makes people who never met you wish they had.....

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I am sorry for your loss. If she an Lou got along, I am sure I would have enjoyed her company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom