• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Don't forget to throw in a box of mini-mags. They're in stock and don't add to the shipping costs if you use CLUBFIVE

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Thanks OP! i think I may have snagged one- They also have 100rd CCI Mini Mag limit 1 I ordered- combine shipping and it's .10 rd. Not great, but better than riding around to buy at .07-.08 rd.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    At the 1 box limit your at ¢10/rd, 10 boxes lowers that to ¢8.1/rd. So if they let multi box orders slide then the price is fine. The older 375rd boxes worked out to ¢8.8/rd after shipping with a 1 box limit.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    There is a one box limit. I tried to cancel my first two orders of one box each (with some mini mags) and keep my one order of 5 boxes. They canceled my 5 box order and a one box order.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    There is a one box limit. I tried to cancel my first two orders of one box each (with some mini mags) and keep my one order of 5 boxes. They canceled my 5 box order and a one box order.

If you called customer service then that was to be expected. They've really been cracking down on multiple orders per day recently. I even had all my orders canceled one day even though they were in stock well after they were placed. Calls to customer service are guaranteed to get cancelations. It's best to just let them go and hope they slip through.

My 10 box order is in process at the moment. I'm hoping it turns out like the mini-mags a while back where they let multi box orders slide for a bit before enforcing the 1 box limit.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    In Dec 2012 I ordered 1500 rounds of Tactical with a dry storage box. Shipped it was 94.99. I think that was a special deal.
    Today, 1500 rounds of the same ammo, no storage box is 134 and change shipped. 13 months later its $40 bucks more……

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    If you called customer service then that was to be expected. They've really been cracking down on multiple orders per day recently. I even had all my orders canceled one day even though they were in stock well after they were placed. Calls to customer service are guaranteed to get cancelations. It's best to just let them go and hope they slip through.

My 10 box order is in process at the moment. I'm hoping it turns out like the mini-mags a while back where they let multi box orders slide for a bit before enforcing the 1 box limit.

No big deal, thanks for the link. Honestly I'm pretty happy even to get the one box.:D

Tito

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Thanks for the link. I picked up a box and a 500rd box at 24.99.

I was at Pasadena Pawn/Gunshop, and they were selling this stuff for $100 for the 500rd box and $35 for the 100rd CCI. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom