• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Hey all, I was in town last week (TDY) but was too lazy to organize a last minute meetup. But I'm back for the early part of this week as well to help clean out what's left of our BRAC'd lab. So I'd like to throw out the idea of a meetup for this Tuesday.

I'm staying/working south of Howard County so the meetup location will be in the southern part of HoCo and will have to be someplace I've already been.

Time: Tuesday 8/23 5:30 PM (or thereabouts, a little earlier/later is fine).

Choices:
    1.) Pub Dog in Columbia, Pros: good beer and pizza, we've been here a lot. Cons: we've been here a lot.

2.) Looney's Pub, maple lawn: Pros:good food, it's quiz night (8PM) if we want to stay later (organize an MDS team?), Cons: we were there last month

3.) Ram's Head, Savage (Rathskeller in the Basement). Pros: food and beer were good. Cons: a little hard to find.

Who's in and can help me pick a place?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Due to the earthquake, I suddenly find myself reviewing my emergency plans for a quake... ok, all finished. Let's party!

I'm assuming we are all still on for meeting at Ramshead? I can go early now :)

(from what I hear any after shock would be significantly less, and only a 5% chance (if this were West Coast) of a more significant aftershock; so I'm willing to chance a short drive to chat over a beer with you good folks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom