• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Ruger LCP: What I think-I carry a reliable, accurate back up, back up firearm. :thumbsup:
    What it means-I've got a pistol in the man pocket of my tighty whities in case my pants fall down! :shocked3:

Man, that's just cold.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    my carry gun says i live in MD so all i get are two fingers in the shape of a gun and even that is heavily regulated

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Nothing about my Beretta. Here's what it says:

I don't care how many Marines/Soldiers say it's a piece of crap no good for killing camel jockeys, they are issued FMJ ammo. My JHPs will do fine and I know they will.

Besides it's the choice of John McClane, Neo, and countless other badass action movie heroes, how can you go wrong? I mean really... :D

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Sig

What you think it says: “I am an elite shooter. This is the weapon of choice of Navy SEALs, and that means it’s awesome, so I’M AWESOME.”

What it actually says: “Long trigger pulls are okay with me! First shot accuracy isn’t important anyway, it’s all about volume of fire!”

Really, Volume of Fire, Maybe if you have a 9mm SCT model, but most sigs are single stack or in general carry fewer rounds than their counterparts... Personally mine says to hell and back reliability (I know slave to the corp advert)

HK

What you think it says: “Carrying this pistol means I’m serious about pistol-craft! I am a civilian WARRIOR.”

What it actually says: “I suck, and my gun hates me.”
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Really, Volume of Fire, Maybe if you have a 9mm SCT model, but most sigs are single stack or in general carry fewer rounds than their counterparts... Personally mine says to hell and back reliability (I know slave to the corp advert)

Really? The 226, 9mm, has a 15 round mag as standard, with optional 18 and 20 round mags. My P2022, again 9mm, has 15 round mags.

Yes, a newer S&W M&P has 17 round mags. What does the Glock 17 or 19 hold? Not talking about the silly 33 round mag either. A HK USP in 9 holds 15 as well.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Really? The 226, 9mm, has a 15 round mag as standard, with optional 18 and 20 round mags. My P2022, again 9mm, has 15 round mags.

Yes, a newer S&W M&P has 17 round mags. What does the Glock 17 or 19 hold? Not talking about the silly 33 round mag either. A HK USP in 9 holds 15 as well.

Glock 17 holds 17 standard, and the 19 holds 15. Of course you can get +2 mag extensions for each. ;)

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    my carry gun says i live in MD so all i get are two fingers in the shape of a gun and even that is heavily regulated

:lol: Ditto on the "Maryland Special"
    092107-finger-gun.jpg

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    SW 500

"Yeah, it may only have 5 shots but even I miss the shockwave will still eviscerate you. When I run out of ammo, I still have an effective club."

Attachments

• SW500MAGNUM2.jpg
      SW500MAGNUM2.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 142

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Smith & Wesson M&P

What you think it says: “I am a smart shooter! While I value the durability and lightweight of the polymer pistols, you should be able to customize your firearm for your hand size, which is why I carry an M&P.”

What it actually says: “The store was out of Glocks and the guy said this was like a Glock only better.”

Close.

It does fit my hand better than most pistols.

But when I was trying to decide between the M&P, the XD, and a Glock, this used M&P fell into my lap at a ridiculously low price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom