BREAKING: Federal Lawsuit Filed Challenging Trump Bump-Stock Ban; Injunction Sought

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    The oral argument calendar currently lists the panels out to 17 Feb so we may know definitively in about 3 weeks.

I suspect that it may be Rogers, Pillard and Randolph based on the per curiam order to reschedule the case back on 2 Dec.

The panel for this case has been released. It is Srinivasan (Obama), Wilkins (Obama), Edwards (Carter).

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    At least they won't waste time waiting for a dissent to be drafted.

I'm surprised Henderson didn't wind up on the panel given her lucky streak.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    They have posted the audio file. It can be found here https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/recordings/recordings2021.nsf/502395F43099E797852587FF005F6E94/$file/21-5045.mp3

It appears that they may leave the youtube live stream up for a while, although it is just audio stream with a static picture.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    They have posted the audio file. It can be found here https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/recordings/recordings2021.nsf/502395F43099E797852587FF005F6E94/$file/21-5045.mp3

It appears that they may leave the youtube live stream up for a while, although it is just audio stream with a static picture.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    How bad was it?

I don't think it went that bad. I think the plaintiff attorney handled the questions much better than the plaintiff attorney in the CA6 case. It is going to be harder to win given that the case was mostly decided during the preliminary injunction phase. We will see if the briefing and the attention the CA10 bump stock case is getting will change their mind.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Yes i agree with Jcutonilli. The plaintiff attorney did a much better job handling the questions then the doj attorney. In fact he was taken to the woodshed for a verbal spanking for not listing to the chief judge asking a question by one of the other judges.. it was kinda comical ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom