• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lostfantum

Ultimate Member
    Nov 27, 2007
    Middle River, Maryland
    The rifle range at Elk Neck will be reopened on January 20 and the pistol range will close down for repairs. I am relaying this message for ENSF, as it was posted on the RSO page.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Thanks for the update. Any idea how long it will take for the pistol repairs/upgrades?

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    it's a pistol AR used for hunting :lol:

and my Cop buddy will be there to spot for me while I BZO it at 7 yards
    using my target made of Steel 18" off the ground...

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Can we shoot handguns on the rifle range? :innocent0:D
    http://www.dnr.state.md.us/dnrnews/

Rifle And Shotgun Ranges To Re-Open, Pistol Range To Close At Elk Neck State Forest

North East, Md. (January 6, 2011) — Elk Neck State Forest has announced that the rifle and shotgun ranges on site are tentatively scheduled to reopen at 4 p.m. on January 17, 2011. The date is subject to delays due to inclement weather. Please contact the forest office prior to using the facility to ensure that it is open.

The pistol range will close for several weeks beginning January 17 for renovations and repairs. During this closure, the rifle and shotgun ranges will remain open for use during normal hours of operation.

Users are reminded that the rifle and shotgun ranges are restricted to the use of rifles and shotguns only. No pistols or revolvers of any sort are permitted at that facility.

Questions, comments, or concerns should be directed to the Elk Neck State Forest office at (410) 287-5675.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    http://www.dnr.state.md.us/dnrnews/

Rifle And Shotgun Ranges To Re-Open, Pistol Range To Close At Elk Neck State Forest

North East, Md. (January 6, 2011) — Elk Neck State Forest has announced that the rifle and shotgun ranges on site are tentatively scheduled to reopen at 4 p.m. on January 17, 2011. The date is subject to delays due to inclement weather. Please contact the forest office prior to using the facility to ensure that it is open.

The pistol range will close for several weeks beginning January 17 for renovations and repairs. During this closure, the rifle and shotgun ranges will remain open for use during normal hours of operation.

Users are reminded that the rifle and shotgun ranges are restricted to the use of rifles and shotguns only. No pistols or revolvers of any sort are permitted at that facility.

Questions, comments, or concerns should be directed to the Elk Neck State Forest office at (410) 287-5675.

Thanks for posting this...

ENSF

Nov 22, 2008
    Elk Neck has reopened as of 1300 hours today. Please use caution as icy conditions continue at the parking area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom