• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I'm sick, my head really hurts, and I am playing word scrabble with those that are better than me at it. I feel light headed from all of this.

Not sure I want to work on any tax returns this evening. Might result in people getting audited.

I really hope the amendments are posted soon and I can put off the Blaser R8 until next year.

I definitely do not recommend TPUI (Tax Preparation Under the Influence). Those returns will be as worthless as the TP.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I agree with this completely. I really want, and probably need, a brand new machine gun. Oh wait, cannot buy them brand new. I'd like a RPG too.

Those that know me, know I am armed pretty much to the teeth within what the law will allow. I could still use more though. Can never have too much armament to use against ones enemies, foreign or domestic.

Jealous here.

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Element. I don't disagree. But you can bet your ass, if a son of a bitch makes me choose for him to live or me, I will shoot him first and hopefully terminate the bastard.

Same here. Im just sick of all this crap. Every year we get our asses handed to us. We're supposed to have the Constitution on our side.

Maybe Kris Krisofferson was right, Freedoms just another word for nothin left to loose.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I highly recommend the Ignore List function. Makes the forum much more enjoyable.

All depends what you think is "enjoyable". Plus, if you ignore people, then you cannot see their responses to what you post, unless of course somebody else quotes them and you can see it. Then, you can use a big "Sigh, I wish people would stop quoting him so I don't have to see what he writes."

The ignore function doesn't really work.

Plus, I prefer to not use the Ignore List function. It makes life more entertaining for me.

If you ignore somebody, you could miss out on breaking news like, "Long Gun Qualification License is Dead".

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    All depends what you think is "enjoyable". Plus, if you ignore people, then you cannot see their responses to what you post, unless of course somebody else quotes them and you can see it. Then, you can use a big "Sigh, I wish people would stop quoting him so I don't have to see what he writes."

Plus, I prefer to not use the Ignore List function. It makes life more entertaining for me.

If you ignore somebody, you could miss out on breaking news like, "Long Gun Qualification License is Dead".

Here, Jon, now you can see his reply.

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007

QFT

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I highly recommend the Ignore List function. Makes the forum much more enjoyable.

I've never ignored someone here and have only ignored 2 idiots on Facebook. That was because they were 100% negative, argumentative assholes. I never saw one single word written by either of them that wasn't an attack on someone. I never read a single thing that was worth reading.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The discussion turned this direction, because I claimed that something fabs wrote was defeatist. He later explained that he's just being realistic. You can read all of that above.

The idea I advocate is to not write about unacceptable outcomes, e.g. better versions of gun control bills. No gun control bill is acceptable! If you get used to the idea of letting someone trample on your rights, soon you won't have any left, and you'll need to read COMAR in order to see what food is acceptable for your breakfast on Mondays.

Being a realist doesn't mean you should accept those who would trample the unalienable rights you were given by your creator, whoever you choose to perceive that as is fine by me. You can worship the flying spaghetti monster (yes, I have a friend who does) or God of your choice, and if you choose to view your creator as your parents, that doesn't change the fact that you have those unalienable rights.

Take a stand. Please don't stand in a realm where you are realistic about watching your rights go away, and you make plans for "certain" purchases before they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I've never ignored someone here and have only ignored 2 idiots on Facebook. That was because they were 100% negative, argumentative assholes. I never saw one single word written by either of them that wasn't an attack on someone. I never read a single thing that was worth reading.

I have never ignored anybody on any chatboard or Facebook. I've had one person on Facebook ignore me when he posted a pic of Auschwitz and wrote "NEVER AGAIN". He was a flaming anti-gunner and I replied with, "How are you going to prevent it when you don't even own a firearm?" He got pissed and that was the end of that relationship. He was slower than me on the bike anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom