• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    *Updated* New link to the roster: https://licensingportal.mdsp.maryland.gov/MSPBridgeClient/#/home

I'm not able to edit my original post from a few years ago, can an admin grant me this ability, or update it so when members visit this thread they will get the updated link to the roster? Thanks!

When you go to the portal, it will ask you to log-in or create an account. If you just want to see if a gun is on the roster, without logging in, simply look at the box in the lower left hand corner, and where it says "filter by model..." click in there and you can search by maker, model, or caliber. Tricky part is that some makers official name is maybe a little less common. For example Ruger is listed under their business and proper name "Sturm Ruger".

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to post them here. :thumbsup:

MDSP put the roster under the licensing portal now. I'll leave the old link below for reference sake below (2015 last updated).

http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizati...onBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx

So we here in Maryland, must wait until a particular handgun is 'approved' and gets put on the Handgun Roster. The good news is that most are approved, we are generally just a few months behind the rest of the country.

If you are thinking of purchasing a handgun, and aren't sure if it's 'approved' yet, best to check here first.

(if this is a repeat post please say the word, I'll just delete it; I stumbled across it today quite by accident)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom