That awkward moment when liberals find out the Florida shooter only use 10 round mags

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Hummm, that article implies that having to reload more because of the 10 round mags is what stopped the shooting.

I’m not sure I believe that the rounds were falling apart. Seems like an uninformed writer not understanding what they were told.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    He got sort of money like $25k or something from hus mom’s death from whst I read somewhere

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    The doofus’ in the MD General ASSembly will interpret that as the need for a five round limit.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    He got sort of money like $25k or something from hus mom’s death from whst I read somewhere

He and his brother inherited $800k. His foster parents are doing everything they can to claim that money for themselves.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Jammomatic or death machine? Rounds falling apart?

If some of my mags are loaded full I absolutely cannot get it seated on a closed bolt. Maybe he couldn't get something figured out. I agree with those that said the antis will say the 10 round mags saved many lives. They absolutely won't be embarrassed by that fact.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    Don't tell them --- they'll want to take capacity down to six.

Back when this operation was set up, they assumed they'd already have a greater than 10 mag ban in place.

This shooting was to set up the "5 round" putsch. I mean, "push". :rolleyes:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The doofus’ in the MD General ASSembly will interpret that as the need for a five round limit.

You aren't wrong.

The real problem is these high-capacity duffel bags.

Cruz went in with only 10-round magazines because larger clips would not fit in his duffel bag, Book said.

And anyone can buy one with no background check.

(WTF kind of a "duffel bag" won't fit more than a 10 round "clip"? Morons.)

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    The real problem is these high-capacity duffel bags.

And anyone can buy one with no background check.

(WTF kind of a "duffel bag" won't fit more than a 10 round "clip"? Morons.)

I demand background checks to purchase any high capacity assault duffel bags! Not only can they fit many deadly bullets but think of the unhealthy sugary drinks they could be smuggling in!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    He and his brother inherited $800k. His foster parents are doing everything they can to claim that money for themselves.

Source?

That is a chunk of coin. Would be interesting to know more about it... a peak into one's finances is very revealing.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

New laws should focus on Hi Point being the only civilian firearm and Remington Bucket of 22 the only ammo. Between jams, needing to clean, FTE, FTFs..... well... if you could save just one life...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

If some of my mags are loaded full I absolutely cannot get it seated on a closed bolt. Maybe he couldn't get something figured out. I agree with those that said the antis will say the 10 round mags saved many lives. They absolutely won't be embarrassed by that fact.

He fired over 100 rounds, so clearly had little problem changing magazines.
    Victims' lawyers will jump on that boodle.
    That’ll settle the problem....there won’t be any money left once the lawyers get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom