• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    A lot of you guys might remember our old gunsmith Garrett Smouse from our days back in Kensington, or the "good ole days" as I like to call them. He was with us for a little over a year after graduating from the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School and then moved on to Beretta. For the past 4 and a half years he has worked at Beretta as a gunsmith team leader and worked on just about everything Beretta makes and imports. Anyway, he recently left Beretta to come back to Engage. He specializes in 1911s and black rifles and enjoys long walks on the beach, drinks with little straw hats in them, and is a sumo wrestling fanboy. If you need any gunsmithing, he is the man. You can reach him at the shop number of 301-838-3151 or his email which is Garrett@engagearmament.com.

Attachments

• DSC_6877.jpg
      DSC_6877.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 1,683
    • DSC_6881.jpg
      DSC_6881.jpg
      81.3 KB · Views: 1,679

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Well if you want to haze him, let him know he needs to come up with a 50BMG belt fed upper for those black rifles. Obviously it needs to be recoilless and shouts America with every round.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    For the past 4 and a half years he has worked at Beretta as a gunsmith team leader and worked on just about everything Beretta makes and imports. Anyway, he recently left Beretta to come back to Engage.

Wow, didn't want to move out of MD to TN????????:innocent0

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Is he willing to work on HK-alikes? I've got a chop/thread/pin job that I need done on an MP5-alike, but it's gotta be good enough to handle a suppressor (which might mean popping the barrel out).

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Holy shit did you guys rearrange the back already?!? Aw man it is great you are getting Garrett back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom