• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Awesome news about that mag bill.

Now is we could get SCOTUS to put an end to this crap and finally say 30 (at least) is standard capacity...

Most of you saw the video posted a week or two ago of the liquor store gals shooting a perp 7-10 times and he kept on going. Even someone who is critical of our interpretation of 2A should see that 10 does not cut it for plain vanilla lawful self defense.

Knight41

Feb 16, 2016
    Very happy to hear this! Any win right now in MD is great! Don't expect it to take too long before it is drawn up again in a new bill, but for now, YAY!

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Maybe I missed it but I thought the house bill has been withdrawn but the senate bill is still out there, any one know for sure?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It was completely and totally awesome to be there live and in person to watch the interaction with Del Curt Anderson and the crowd of 2A supporters who would correct him from the audience during his testimony and then to stand, cheer and applaud when he finally withdrew the bill.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    It was completely and totally awesome to be there live and in person to watch the interaction with Del Curt Anderson and the crowd of 2A supporters who would correct him from the audience during his testimony and then to stand, cheer and applaud when he finally withdrew the bill.

Amen. Was this this bill where he said "machine guns are illegal," and bazookas? Was SICLMAO.*

*sitting in chair laughing my ass off

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Awesome news about that mag bill.

Now is we could get SCOTUS to put an end to this crap and finally say 30 (at least) is standard capacity...

Most of you saw the video posted a week or two ago of the liquor store gals shooting a perp 7-10 times and he kept on going. Even someone who is critical of our interpretation of 2A should see that 10 does not cut it for plain vanilla lawful self defense.

The various videos of Suzanna Hupp too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

EDIT: Sorry - I didn't realize that LRNAD90 posted the same video at #346.

Suzanna Hupp:
    "I hear all this talk about how many bullets can go in a clip. I've been there. I can tell you it doesn't matter".

"I'm mad at my legislators for legislating me out of the right to protect myself and my family"

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    With friends like Marco Rubio, put a fork in this thing.

This Surrender Monkey stuff before we put our bite on these bills is ********.

You do this in too many threads..and for what jizz joy? Explain this please?

Do guys really think guys will get off their couches and vote for Governor Hogan a second time if Governor Hogan would sign this bogus bill if passed?

The answer is.....we don't matter in a lopsided 67/33 state.

All that matters in a “67/33 state” is that the word “Governor” precedes the name “Larry Hogan”.

I don't care what others are doing that I cant vote for, I care about what the ones I can vote for or against, even if my vote doesn't matter.

Hogan ever signs something like this that is very dear to me, I damn sure wont ever vote for him again.

IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF....fcuking..IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF....

You need to snap out of it. Nothing is over until it is over.

So, if this bill passes, and 10 round mags are the rule of the land...will we be able to install a magblock to limit our existing 30 round magazines? According to the language in the bill?

IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF....fcuking..IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF....

You need to snap out of it. Nothing is over until it is over.

Ban is dead, so we're good for this year.

House bill got withdrawn.

There you go...no more defeatism or IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF bullcrap!

Last edited:

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD

Can this be viewed online somewhere?

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmcommittees.aspx?pid=av&tab=subject7

Go to the Judiciary session for yesterday.

The full video is 12+ hours long and I don't have a time stamp for when this occured. If I recall correctly it happened sometime around 4 in the afternoon so you can start searching around the 3 hour mark...maybe...I make no guarantees.

I've seen it take the techno-elves a day or two to get them indexed, but if you see yellow tabs along the time bar at the bottom, hover the mouse over the tab and a bill number will pop up.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

And the further interaction, in person, with him in the hallway afterward as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom