MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    It was a great honor to pound the bricks with so many Patriots last night. Thanks to all of the volunteers who passed out signs and kept the herded cats on message and on course.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    If Hogan was reported to be “outraged” he should have said so. Is DGS part of the executive branch? He isn’t going to publicly trash his own people unless he’s going to fire someone. I don’t see any big shots going down for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    If Hogan was reported to be “outraged” he should have said so. Is DGS part of the executive branch? He isn’t going to publicly trash his own people unless he’s going to fire someone. I don’t see any big shots going down for this

Hogan probably pulled it off like Gribble.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Was that the Oath Keepers doing security and communications?

If so, then I haven't seen enough thanking of them for showing up and helping.

Thank you OK's for making this possible as well.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    It is an election year. Hogan needs a lot of those nasty Democrats. I hope he gets reelected because I think that is when the gloves come off.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    The shame was that not a single Democrat representative attended any of the events. This was not "them vs us "but standing up for the principles that this country was founded upon. I urge everyone to contact their representative and ask them where were they were at. Disgraceful!!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I think many Dems see the BOR as an impediment to govt control, not a protection of individual rights. It stands alone as the single impediment of their desire to control our lives. I’m sure not all of them feel that way, but there are plenty that do. I’m also sure they were told not to show up to support us

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Was that the Oath Keepers doing security and communications?

If so, then I haven't seen enough thanking of them for showing up and helping.

Thank you OK's for making this possible as well.

No it was the PA & NJ militia.
    They were publicly recognized and thanked at the event.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I was worried about being too hoarse this morning, but I called into the “Sean & Frank Show” on WCBM Talk Radio and they were kind enough to put me on for 4-5 minutes to let me update their audience on Patriot Night Out!

I told them we are still interested in finding out who may have had DL and I arrested, and Sean & Frank said we should definitely file suit...

What say you Patriots?

You should definitely file a civil suit against the arresting officers and the department. You may be able to use that as a tool to learn how the action against you came about. It may be your only means of getting statements under oath and fear of perjury.

Once you start deposing officers, whoever instigated the action should be shaking in their boots.

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013

Hogan was outraged all right. He was outraged that his name was drug into this mess. He didn't want his name attached to this in anyway, and he succeeded.

It's frustrating, but a world where he is our Governor is far better than a world where he isn't.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    It should be very clear that a huge majority of MD legislators do not support the Bill of Rights. I was made very clear to me 9 days ago.

I'm not sure we had all the Republicans in that press conference either.

I'm a bit worried what the next display of their unbridled power will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom