MD Dems announce new “gun safety” measures.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    My concern is that they have moles who have access to the WC. I would bet my last dime on that.

Isn't hard to just post some innocuous stuff and get to the threshold to view the WC.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It was obvious from today's presser that MDPGV (Marylanders to PROMOTE Gun Violence) wrote both bills. Delegate Dimbulb couldn't even pronounce Jumpin' Jen's last name and probably just read the bill for the first time this morning. Wonder why you have never heard of the Delegate before? It's an election year and she needs some progressive "cred" for re-election.

Madaleno is a space cadet who was on WBAL earlier blaming the violence in Baltimore on the fact that the city must take care of all their roads.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    ok - what is the bottom line; what's getting banned?

If you show up and bring 3 people with you and those people each invite 3 people and........
    Nothing will get banned.
    They have ZERO information and factual support for their fear mongering legislation.
    This is a completely partisan, agenda driven attempt to put Hogan on the ropes, bolster their base and collect a "trophy" to campaign with.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    It was obvious from today's presser that MDPGV (Marylanders to PROMOTE Gun Violence) wrote both bills. Delegate Dimbulb couldn't even pronounce Jumpin' Jen's last name and probably just read the bill for the first time this morning. Wonder why you have never heard of the Delegate before? It's an election year and she needs some progressive "cred" for re-election.

Madaleno is a space cadet who was on WBAL earlier blaming the violence in Baltimore on the fact that the city must take care of all their roads.

I watched the presser video. Between the David Moon 'The slouching progressive' and 'Light in the loafers' Madaleno, I don't know who is more laughable. Did anyone else notice their rocking on the heals dance at the beginning ?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ding, ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner.

If you show up and bring 3 people with you and those people each invite 3 people and........
    Nothing will get banned.
    They have ZERO information and factual support for their fear mongering legislation.
    This is a completely partisan, agenda driven attempt to put Hogan on the ropes, bolster their base and collect a "trophy" to campaign with.

Just look at who Moon hangs with ... 'hang' ... 'moon' ... get it :moon:

Attachments

• 18882097_1127078224064856_4840215469888424236_n.jpg
      18882097_1127078224064856_4840215469888424236_n.jpg
      39.5 KB · Views: 333

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Hopefully MSI will let us know where to sign up for the class action lawsuit if the rate of fire / bumpstock bill passes. Thanks to the Trump economy I just got a nice bonus and raise and can donate plenty to the cause.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Hopefully MSI will let us know where to sign up for the class action lawsuit if the rate of fire / bumpstock bill passes. Thanks to the Trump economy I just got a nice bonus and raise and can donate plenty to the cause.

Problem is people don't send enough money. And of the 22,000 MDS members, you're lucky to get a dozen on MTFU Mondays. But I'll be there.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Problem is people don't send enough money. And of the 22,000 MDS members, you're lucky to get a dozen on MTFU Mondays. But I'll be there.
    Do not presume that all MDS community members are in fact "local residents".

I live over 500 miles away. An online community is just that. We have a member from Korea. Hell, I'm posting this from Joburg SA. You oughta see the "gun rights" situation here. Indeed, the MDGA coupd benefit from a wee bit of context. South Africa knows from violemce and rights. Context is important.

Cast your net with prudence...

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Madaleno claims the HPRB has been meeting in secret and will not provide information to "them". Does he not know that the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services maintains the records for the board?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Do not presume that all MDS community members are in fact "local residents".

I live over 500 miles away. An online community is just that. We have a member from Korea. Hell, I'm posting this from Joburg SA. You oughta see the "gun rights" situation here. Indeed, the MDGA coupd benefit from a wee bit of context. South Africa knows from violemce and rights. Context is important.

Cast your net with prudence...

I don't think he is. We all know that you are not local, but yet the forum is populated with plenty of posts about what's for dinner, what we are drinking and all manner of blather while real, announced activism is happening mere miles from the home base of many members.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Madaleno claims the HPRB has been meeting in secret and will not provide information to "them". Does he not know that the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services maintains the records for the board?

Madaleno doesn't know what he had for dinner tonight. Jumpin' Jen should expect a 1099 from the MDGA next year.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I absolutely believe jkeys 's commitment and generosity, and salute him !

But litigation ain't cheap. 6 figures type not cheap , for each one . There are more worthwhile suits than "we" have $ . Our side needs either deep pocket , high roller donors , OR better engagement by our rank & file .

Yeah , crap happens in real life. Some people have heavy family obligations, or fixed incomes . But not with standing that we have at least 75% of us "here" who can kick in . And not just $1 or $2 at a pop . $20 is a box of ammo , and $50 is a modest range session . Those type of numbers periodically coming in could bankroll multiple overlapping litigation , and move us into big boy lobbying .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nnztg8r is absolutely right . We have members from around the country and world , and that's a good thing . Likewise many Md based people also add support 2A groups in neighboring states, and key battleground states, and that's also a good thing .

But what Stove and Outlaw are probably trying to say , is that with the numbers we have that are with an hour or so of wherever , we can be having 20 or 30 rotating people instead of 10 or 12 .

And MSI is having to beg for booth volunteers for the existing event schedule . With a sufficient pool of rotating volunteers , MSI could reach a lot deeper into "normal" community events , where we need to be for long term , big picture gains .

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Let this sink in. They are equating permit holders with “gun violence”.

The tall Indian woman in the front is Aruna Miller. She is running for Congress in 2018. She was a big hillary supporter, including hosting fundraisers for her 2008 and probably 2016 presidential campaigns. Shortly after she was first elected she and her family went on a junket with O'Malley to india. She was excited about her "FREE" trip to india. She didn't realize that I, along with the rest of the taxpayers, was paying for her "FREE" trip. Pissed me of so much, I haven't spoken to her since. I've pretty much shunned that entire portion of my family.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom