• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    As you enter we are on the far left wall if the main hall.

The Three Amigos on duty now: Bob A, me and ShafTed.

Show continues until 5pm

How did I miss seeing those joyful three musketeers?

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Had good time. Seemed bigger than previous visits.

Picked up shotgun I've been looking for, and was even cheaper than I have found it online. (Which is strange for the show in past visits)

Attachments

• IMG_2131.jpg
      IMG_2131.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 484

Fredcohunter

Nov 30, 2008
    A little west of Frederick
    First time at this show. Took my son and he had a blast looking around at all the goodies.

Picked up a VP9 mag (MD mag capacity nonsense sucks), a McLean Corp AR sling and finally pulled the trigger on an 308 upper. The lower has been waiting patiently for a couple years lol.

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    I'm helping my friend build a lower. Grabbed some stuff from precision (they're always super nice) and some odds and ends here and there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    This was my last Dulles show. :(

Not sure of your reason(s), so I hope you're okay.

I'm probably done with Dulles for a while, too. Long way to drive, way too much traffic, parking sucks, and the aisles are so crowded with dumbasses clustered like cattle that it's hard to get around. If there were something I really wanted, like standard mags, I might go. Might save some money, too. :innocent0

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    My wife brought the dog and everyone kept stopping her and talking her ear off about him and she's too damn nice to just keep walking.

A guy from MoCo brought his pet pig. She was polite enough, but a bit standoffish. Possibly she took offense at my comment about bacon on the hoof.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    A guy from MoCo brought his pet pig. She was polite enough, but a bit standoffish. Possibly she took offense at my comment about bacon on the hoof.

He sells the PVC target stands and steel gongs, I thought about bacon as well when I saw the pig.
    I picked up 2 50rd boxes of the 40 S&W HST & 2 50rd boxes of Remington .45 HP from the nice lady that Bigfoot44 mentioned and picked up 2 31rd Glock 22 mags for my new Sub2K from the other vender. Also picked up a case for the Sub2K and found a standard mag for my P14 for just $10. Over all it was worth the trip.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Was very disappointed that the CZ dealer wasn’t there this time. I bought some paper targets to offset the entry fee and avoid shipping, but it wasn’t the best show, perhaps due to the holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    Went yesterday. Lots of stuff to see. Took us forever to make our way though the whole place. My wife brought the dog and everyone kept stopping her and talking her ear off about him and she's too damn nice to just keep walking.
    My brother and I were checking out a 2 stamp AR when you guys went right by us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SOMD9mm

Jan 9, 2018
    The County of Chuck
    This was my first gun show on 30 December 2017 and I was blown away at the amount of guns and vendors who were there. I was happy to see a couple of MD vendors who were able to better explain the crazy MD gun laws to me such as the 10 rd magazine thingy. I was a little frustrated to see that after looking at a couple of people post about this specific show that vendors were over priced. I think for a MD resident I will rely on the VA gunshows for accessories that I can't get in MD.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    This was my first gun show on 30 December 2017 and I was blown away at the amount of guns and vendors who were there. I was happy to see a couple of MD vendors who were able to better explain the crazy MD gun laws to me such as the 10 rd magazine thingy. I was a little frustrated to see that after looking at a couple of people post about this specific show that vendors were over priced. I think for a MD resident I will rely on the VA gunshows for accessories that I can't get in MD.

You're learning quickly.:party29:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Hey Guys - I haven't been to this gun show before, but will I find a decent selection of powders and primers?

Yes,
    In the smaller section on the left you will see the old guy with the big wooden crates and also my favorite, Cover Six in the middle in the back. there may be others but don't recall. They will bring bullets as well.

I like Cover Six because they are friendly, sometimes has other stuff I want and the older guy's wife was REALLY GRUMPY and RUDE back a few years ago to me.

SOMETIMES, the best primer and bullet prices are with people who are not selling powder. Sometimes you will have tables where they will have a small box of some pills you need and like $10 a box just to get rid of them (I see that at the MD shows too)

Locally, if I need primers, I stop by 2A sales cause sometimes they have it and they are friendly enough I don't mind paying extra compared to a show. Powder, I go to Basspro if I'm not about to go to Chantilly anytime soon.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    Yes,
    In the smaller section on the left you will see the old guy with the big wooden crates and also my favorite, Cover Six in the middle in the back. there may be others but don't recall. They will bring bullets as well.

I like Cover Six because they are friendly, sometimes has other stuff I want and the older guy's wife was REALLY GRUMPY and RUDE back a few years ago to me.

SOMETIMES, the best primer and bullet prices are with people who are not selling powder. Sometimes you will have tables where they will have a small box of some pills you need and like $10 a box just to get rid of them (I see that at the MD shows too)

Locally, if I need primers, I stop by 2A sales cause sometimes they have it and they are friendly enough I don't mind paying extra compared to a show. Powder, I go to Basspro if I'm not about to go to Chantilly anytime soon.

Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom