• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 243hunter

Oct 26, 2012
    Illinois
    Our elected terrorist in IL are pulling the same thing. And to make it worse it also appears the Illinois State Rifle Association may be supporting it.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Our elected terrorist in IL are pulling the same thing. And to make it worse it also appears the Illinois State Rifle Association may be supporting it.

I don't know why our side ever stands with them or offers an olive branch on anything. They NEVER want to extend the branch to us and when the cries for bipartisanism come, its always for conservatives to side with liberals.

if there is one thing liberals do amazingly, its stand together and divide for none.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I have no illusions that a bill to ban any sort of "rate enhancing" device will pass this year's session. I'm not giving up before the fight has started, just expressing my opinion that despite our best efforts we will be steam-rolled. That being said... let's rumble.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I would not trust this governor on any gun legislation.

"The Republican governor of Maryland, Larry Hogan, has now ventured where the Republican president of the United States, Donald Trump, refuses to go. Hogan has said, Enough of this white-washing of history. He’s joined the many voices across America belatedly declaring such men as Taney and General Robert E. Lee not heroes worthy of enshrinement but traitors to their country.
    Take down the Taney statue, Hogan says."
    If Trump were a statue, he would be removed

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Are they trying to ban bump fire or the bumpfire stocks. If they are banning bumpfire good luck that means any pants with belt loops would be illegal. I am waiting for some smarter than most engineer to bring to the table a new part that slows down semi-auto trigger pulls so that bump firing is not feasible. Which will ultimately be what the libs try and cram down our throats.

243hunter

Oct 26, 2012
    Illinois
    I don't know why our side ever stands with them or offers an olive branch on anything. They NEVER want to extend the branch to us and when the cries for bipartisanism come, its always for conservatives to side with liberals.

if there is one thing liberals do amazingly, its stand together and divide for none.

We won round 1 today when the bumpfire ban failed in a house vote in IL. Now awaiting round 2. What they was proposing would of banned about 1/2 of the firearms in IL, and made it a felony to own one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom