• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Nominated for MDS top 100 posts of 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love this ! The guys in back on the cymbals & triangle don't get nearly enough credit. To me, the ting-ting-ting of the triangle makes all the difference; to heck with all those strings & woodwinds.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    his first violent "pointing" would have gotten him shot some places.

to goodguy176- yea the cop being in shape and a BJJ purple belt would have avoided this guy getting tased. Should we incentivize LEO properly to make this a reality? yes. but until cops are high paid and valued by all of society they won't be able to receive hundreds or thousands of hours of "extra" training. so in the meantime they tase people instead of crack their skull with an espatoon.

:lol2: Ahh ok, you have no freaking clue either. You and goodguy176 must hang out.

cougar70

Jan 15, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Looks like a solid response to a situation that moved very quickly with the officer having details of this persons behavior, which brought the officer to this location.

And to the people who said that the threat to put it in to reverse didn't matter because he couldn't do it outside of the vehicle, count the 2-3 seconds it took for him to move towards the police car and imagine he turned around and in 2-3 seconds was in the vehicle, where the police officer would not be able to tase him and he could throw the vehicle in reverse.

It could have gone bad if he didn't tase him and he made to to the officer and could have gone worse if he went back to his vehicle and either backed up or drove off into traffic.

Keep in mind just how quickly this issue escalated and the officer defused it just as quickly and did it safely for himself and for the person in the suv.

You make the officer second guess too much and he/she could be dead and we have heard way too many of those situations recently.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    As some have posted, it wasn't what he said but how he said it and his actions.

Softly say to a cat or dog 'I am going to kill you' and they will perceive no threat. Scream 'I have a treat for you' and act in a threatening way, you may well get scratched/bitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom