• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    I've been looking for one as well. I'm just short on funds atm, or I'd have already bought a PSL. Offered the guy with the one for sale in the classifieds a trade for my almost new 556 SWAT, straight up; but he wasn't interested. Guess he wanted cash instead. TN Guns has PSL/FPK receivers in stock, I'm thinking of ordering one of them myself.

http://www.tnguns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=451

I think that as long as you have bought it before Oct. 1, you will be grandfathered in.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Yeah, I know there are tons of place to have it in stock. I actually talked to a seller and they explained the work and it is more work than I thought. He agreed to sell me a complete gun, a PSL "AK 54R". But now I can't find any FFL willing to take the transfer. They would have to have it in there hands tomorrow and there is no way that is going to happen. Unless you know an FFL willing to do it.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Really? I thought as long as you had a receipt that was dated before Oct 1 you were good. Well, that certainly simplifies things. I was going to buy the receiver, and then locate a cheap PSL to use like a parts kit to construct a gun later on the registered receiver. Guess I can stop worrying about it now...at least I got the Tavor.

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    Really? I thought as long as you had a receipt that was dated before Oct 1 you were good. Well, that certainly simplifies things. I was going to buy the receiver, and then locate a cheap PSL to use like a parts kit to construct a gun later on the registered receiver. Guess I can stop worrying about it now...at least I got the Tavor.

I mean there might be someone willing to do it, because as I understand it that is the way that the law is written. But every FFL I have talked to has said no. And we are talking about IPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom