MOM Executive Order Extending MSP Wait Times???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about what this guy is talking about in this youtube thread????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcC3LmzuatA

I had not heard of this but I would be interested in what others have to say.

MagnumFarce

May 3, 2013
    Centreville, MD
    Red flag number 1 is the confused explanation of the governor "granting himself" an executive order through legislation. EOs exist so the Guv DOESN'T have to go through the legislature.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    I thought it was interesting when he apologized for the noise coming from the public pool, and gestured in the SAME DIRECTION as he had been pointing his closed-chamber gun!

Last edited:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    An apparently paranoid satanist babbling incoherently about gun-shop rumors. I doubt he has a clue what an "Executive Order" is.

Anyone notice how "twitchy" he was? I wonder how he'd do on a drug test?

Last edited:

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    aaaaaa.jpg

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You need proof that it's malicious and not an over worked staff.

I was joking.

As in, how much more proof do we need because it's taking 88 days to do a background check on people who had a background check done on them 2 months ago.

Is there a little round headed face thing that indicates joking?

Me thinks me needs to start using it.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    I got the word yesterday from a very reliable source that there would be something this week from the Gov to the MSP stating to contact the FFFL's and allow them to do the NICS check and after 8 dyas release the weapon. If you want more info, please email.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I got the word yesterday from a very reliable source that there would be something this week from the Gov to the MSP stating to contact the FFFL's and allow them to do the NICS check and after 8 dyas release the weapon. If you want more info, please email.

NOTSUREIFSRS

Mr H

Banana'd

Why play games with it?

In fact, why even mention it?!

That sort of information, if valid, should not IMO be dangled in front of anyone--much less here, where there are literally hundreds of firearms in limbo.

If you have something that someone can hang their hat on, please provide it to MSI or AGC, as it relates to the current lawsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom