• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    No shop. He has an electrcians business and does firearms on the side. You'll have to call him for any info.410-781-0056

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    How much is stamp

Just go the post office -- compared to the ATF they are fast and inexpensive. I get all my stamps there and just have to wait in line.

:lol2:

Anywho, I'm really sorry that I missed out on this because I'm currently waiting on my attorney to finish up my NFA trust and I'm waiting until I can buy some toys!

I sent Skip an email, so hopefully I'll be able to get in on the next group-buy.

:party29:

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Has anyone taken their suppressor apart yet? What is the orientation of the baffles and expansion ring to the direction of bullet travel? I took mine apart and am not sure on the orientation to put it back together. TIA.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    From here: http://www.tacticalinc.com/tac65-22lr-suppressorbrexcellent-suppression-easy-clean-p-38.html

REASSEMBLY:
    A small amount of "Never Seize" or "No Seize" (which is used on automobile exhaust manifold bolts and is available at any auto parts store) on the endcap OD threads, will facilitate future disassembly. To assemble, screw the rear cap (1/2x28 hole in it) on to the tube first, paying attention to orient the lettering on the tube correctly. Use the driver tool that is still in the vice to hand tighten the rear cap as tightly as you can get it by hand. DO NOT use the strap wrench or any other tools. Insert the baffles from the front of the can with the flat surface first and the cone second (the bullet goes through the flat part of the baffle first), spiraling the baffles every 90 degrees as you put them in. Screw on the front cap and use the same driver in the vice to HAND torque it. You should have tight baffle compression between the caps and there should be between 0.000 and 0.004 gap between the tube and the front cap (about the thickness of a piece of paper). If there is more than that, the baffles are not clean and the dirt is making them longer and / or you need to HAND torque the front cap a little more. Visually verify that the bullet path through the suppressor is unobstructed. Shoot 3-5 rounds to compress the baffle stack and then retorque the cap.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    6 month mark has passed the wait is unconscionable.
    Uh, for NFA items a 6-month wait is standard operating procedure. Wouldn't want you to get those ter'rist devices before you've had enough time to contemplate the evil of your ways. :sad20:
    Im interested.
    You're new here, so Protip: Read group buy threads completely and note the dates. This closed a long, long time ago. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom