• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Will Frosh be able to handle not being able to stash anything he disagrees with in his desk drawer?

Over / under on the amount of times he uses the word "nuts" during his talking points? I'm setting it at 5.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Frosh = Constitution does not guard against a tiranical government...

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    In watching, I'm reminded of how the Emperor cloaked his true evil when appearing before the Galactic Senate. I'd like to see Frosh start foaming at the mouth that everyone who wants any type of gun needs to be psychologically examined.

(And someone tell Smigel they are magazines, not clips)

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I thought the debate went very well for us! Though, my mouth just about hit the floor when Frosh said that the 2A wasn't meant to protect against tyranny. Oh and apparently rifles are now weapons of mass destruction. Ridiculous!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    hard facts need to be collected, i.e. the ones we know about and the ones most people don't know about.

For example the anti's will quote the suicide rate by guns in the US as if guns are the reasons for suicide, while in japan where guns are banned, the suicide rate is even higher!

We also have to provide the reasoned solutions vs don't touch my guns. We need to create the reasoned solutions otherwise those in a panic (dems) will create the solutions.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    Should we inundate Sen Frosh's email with citations from the Federalist Papers stating the true intent of the 2A?

We aren't going to change Froshs view point as he has an agenda. As I previously posted, we need to gather the facts and start changing perceptions of the people. We need to have continued debate on media and be able to slam the opposition with facts.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    We aren't going to change Froshs view point as he has an agenda. As I previously posted, we need to gather the facts and start changing perceptions of the people. We need to have continued debate on media and be able to slam the opposition with facts.

Spot on.

ridethemessiah

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2012
    Cecil County
    I thought the debate went very well for us! Though, my mouth just about hit the floor when Frosh said that the 2A wasn't meant to protect against tyranny. Oh and apparently rifles are now weapons of mass destruction. Ridiculous!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I gotta patch the floor where my jaw actually did go through it

jwalker3181

Aspiring Zombie Hunter
    Sep 14, 2008
    Baltimore
    In watching, I'm reminded of how the Emperor cloaked his true evil when appearing before the Galactic Senate. I'd like to see Frosh start foaming at the mouth that everyone who wants any type of gun needs to be psychologically examined.

(And someone tell Smigel they are magazines, not clips)
    In a discussion even I will use the terminology most familiar to the person I'm talking with, you can correct the verbiage later. If you constantly correct them you can end making it worse by having them think you are condescending to them

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom