• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    I don't see why, they didn't :D

But if you question their actions, surely you must be a right wing extremist and a danger to the greater good.

I guess it's probably ok if I hand over a few guns to some members of ms13 though...

petergriffin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 9, 2012
    If the ATF and Maryland were really serious about crimes committed with guns all they have to do is raid the entire length of North Ave. Include Greenmount, broadway, biddle, areas. They'd get a whole bunch of guns.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I actually tried this with the ATF. Sent an email when Mayor Bloomburg was conducting straw purchases across the country and posting the results online. They ignored me.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Turn the tables, and call these in.

It's a GUN CRIME ...

• that the PRofMD is appealing Judge Legg's decision wasting taxpayer dollars to circumvent the 2nd Amendment.

• that Bloomberg and MAIG are allowed to spread lies and propaganda regarding 2A in MD with no regard for the facts and proof otherwise.

• that Senator Brian Frosh 'desk drawer vetos' every piece of pro-2A legislation in the MD or tags them with onerous amendments at the 11th hour to stop the will of The People.

• that the PRofMD requires a 'spent shell casing' for every handgun purchased, but that hasn't solved a crime yet costing even more hard-earned taxpayer $$$.

• that the ATF would enourage busy-bodies to tattle on their neighbors in Baltimore and PGCo for fear that they 'might' own a gun, when gun-related crimes are already ... CRIMES !!!

• that ATF and Eric Holder hasn't shamed themselves enough with Fast & Furious that they would stoop to these tactics and most likely use them for a no-knock raid on some unsuspecting firearms collector just to build yet another case for a national gun-grab. {hey, it could happen :innocent0}

Feel free to add more of your own 'Gun Crimes' against the legal, law-bidding, gun-owning residents of the PRofMD.

Luigi

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2010
    The purpose of this is probably for neighbors or ex-wives to get legal gun owners in trouble.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I have a mentally challenged co-worker who after finding out I was talking with another co worker about a gun show he threatened to call the police on me.
    There are millions of terrrrists in America so if you say something, see something. Or something.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have a mentally challenged co-worker who after finding out I was talking with another co worker about a gun show he threatened to call the police on me.

See my last two bullets ...

• that the ATF would enourage busy-bodies the mentally challenged to tattle on their neighbors co-workers in Baltimore and PGCo for fear that they 'might' own a gun, when gun-related crimes are already ... CRIMES !!!

• that ATF and Eric Holder hasn't shamed themselves enough with Fast & Furious that they would stoop to these tactics and most likely use them for a no-knock raid on some unsuspecting firearms WeaponsCollector just to build yet another case for a national gun-grab. {hey, it could happen to you :innocent0 }

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Let's say someone calls and says "so and so has guns", do you really think ATF or MSP or whoever would just go raid that person based on that tip alone without doing any homework?
    They would have to be complete morons to do that.... oh $hit.....:sad20:

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Let's say someone calls and says "so and so has guns", do you really think ATF or MSP or whoever would just go raid that person based on that tip alone without doing any homework?
    They would have to be complete morons to do that.... oh $hit.....:sad20:

Yes, yes they would.

MH

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Report "gun crime" because, of course, "gun crime" is so much more criminal than say "knife crime".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom