• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This screen name was gifted to me. Wasn’t my idea, but neither was my real name, so again I’ll happily go with it.

Up to now I have been a designated social media survivor, having zero social media accounts of any kind, ever. That ends this week because of what Our Founders referred to as “exigent circumstances.”

Well, a little about me: some on this board already know me as someone who likes to get out now and then when the Bill of Rights needs exercising.

I enjoy calling attention to ignominy with my exigency.

For the Mommies reading this: I enjoy lurking big meals in the kitchen, and taking lots of lurktographs and capturing interesting lurkvidio.

I feel I am a very lurking person: I enjoy long conversations about civil rights by lurkdlelight, and taking long lurks on the beach.

My favorite color is freedom and my dreamcatchers are decorated with shiny shell casings and say “We Will Not Comply.”

So, I hope you Mommies reading this will take a swipe.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Welcome from Frederick County. I heard a rumor (from someone not in the PP) that you play a mean game of tennis. So suspect you lurk places like Flushing Meadows (as a fan, like me) in addition to the legislative halls of Annapolis.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I am studying Lurkology at Univ. of Lurkton near Bunkerville, MD.

I like Lurkbugers. They are Lurkalicious!

Welcome to MDS.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    That introduction has to win some kind of prize. I'm slow clapping right here.
    I will make a dream catcher with my niece this weekend. Decorated with spent brass.
    Thank you!

-Derek

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This screen name was gifted to me. Wasn’t my idea, but neither was my real name, so again I’ll happily go with it.

Up to now I have been a designated social media survivor, having zero social media accounts of any kind, ever. That ends this week because of what Our Founders referred to as “exigent circumstances.”

Well, a little about me: some on this board already know me as someone who likes to get out now and then when the Bill of Rights needs exercising.

I enjoy calling attention to ignominy with my exigency.

For the Mommies reading this: I enjoy lurking big meals in the kitchen, and taking lots of lurktographs and capturing interesting lurkvidio.

I feel I am a very lurking person: I enjoy long conversations about civil rights by lurkdlelight, and taking long lurks on the beach.

My favorite color is freedom and my dreamcatchers are decorated with shiny shell casings and say “We Will Not Comply.”

So, I hope you Mommies reading this will take a swipe.
    :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

NO shinebox will be ordered, I will simply say "Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?"

What you did there; I see it.

:cool:

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Welcome aboard. Glad you unlurked the door and came in from the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom