Kamala Harris comes right out and says it too.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Like almost all of the the Demosh!ts, when she opens her mouth bullsh!t falls out. For example she states:
    First of all, let’s be clear about what assault weapons are. They have been designed to kill a lot of human beings quickly. They are weapons of war with no place on the streets of a civil society.

While I can partially agree, it's clear she doesn't even know what an "assault rifle" that she wants to ban actually is. :banghead: Last time I heard, true "select fire" arms that meet that criteria are already highly regulated . :sad20:

Perhaps she should take a history lesson before she opens her mouth? She's cozening up to some bad juju with her idea of definitions. From:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
    The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who, for propaganda purposes, used the German word Sturmgewehr (which translates to "assault rifle") as the new name for the MP43, subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44 or StG 44.[6][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] However, other sources dispute that Hitler had much to do with coining the new name besides signing the production order.[15] The StG 44 is generally considered the first selective fire military rifle to popularize the assault rifle concept.[6][8] Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44.[6][8]

Excuse me. We are talking about semi automatic sporting rifles here - NOT assault rifles...

But, alas, facts? They do not matter...

:mad54:

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I heard an interesting take on Beta Male and the rest of the Trotskyites Democratic front runners last night. That with the NRA become less effective to unite firearms owners and others who believe in the right to defend themselves due to their internal problems, these useless idiots are filling the gap.

Keep up the good work.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    oh jeez guys, we need to get off the 'assault weapons' terminology bandwagon. we all know what everyone is talking about. it's ar-15's and heck yes they are incredible weapons and let's face it, that's why we want, love and have them, vs bolt actions and m1 carbines and mini 14s and rem 7400's. same reason military and police have and use them, and thus the reason we should have them, the whole protection against govt tyranny.

if you/we just dismiss threats and actions of the dems/libs because they're not using the technically correct terminology, then we're in for a rude awakening.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    oh jeez guys, we need to get off the 'assault weapons' terminology bandwagon. we all know what everyone is talking about. it's ar-15's and heck yes they are incredible weapons and let's face it, that's why we want, love and have them, vs bolt actions and m1 carbines and mini 14s and rem 7400's. same reason military and police have and use them, and thus the reason we should have them, the whole protection against govt tyranny.

if you/we just dismiss threats and actions of the dems/libs because they're not using the technically correct terminology, then we're in for a rude awakening.

I thought they were weapons of war now. :sad20:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So they're using emergency drills as proof that mass shootings are commonplace since actual mass shootings are a statistical anomaly. Interesting.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    So they're using emergency drills as proof that mass shootings are commonplace since actual mass shootings are a statistical anomaly. Interesting.

Well, when I was a kid, nuclear attacks were so common they tested those public sirens every month.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I remember every Monday at 1pm an air raid siren would sound, growing up in Parkville/Carney area.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Damn, I just realized that I do not own any assault rifles. So, I'm no longer worried about what Beta or Willie's ex have to say about them.

:innocent0

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

YES!! So much preaching to the choir over this. Tell it to somebody who might learn the difference. We already know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom