• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It's mainly funny because it seemed to start out innocent, then moved towards Chad and got wild in a hurry.
    Third post right out of the box was Mr.H slinging the six sided dildo into the mix. Hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Omg, I was flying in from the West Coast back to Maryland when that thread started and was dying to catch up when the plane landed (no internet on that flight back then if I remember correctly). Before heading home, I had to sit in the parking garage at Dulles in my car reading hundreds of posts that I missed, laughing like some crazy guy. When the mods start cleaning a thread, you don't know what you might miss, lol, so better to eat the additional parking fee. I forget if the husband got banned while I was in the air.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2013
    Omg, I was flying in from the West Coast back to Maryland when that thread started and was dying to catch up when the plane landed (no internet on that flight back then if I remember correctly). Before heading home, I had to sit in the parking garage at Dulles in my car reading hundreds of posts that I missed, laughing like some crazy guy. When the mods start cleaning a thread, you don't know what you might miss, lol, so better to eat the additional parking fee. I forget if the husband got banned while I was in the air.

He did.

It’s a bird!! It’s a plane!! IT’S......

COOPERPIGEON!!!:lol2:

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

I think we lost at least 4 members on that thread :lol2:

Lol

When I become king there will be no post count and no ignore. Each post will stand on its own.

Hail the new King! :bowdown:

Wait... are you running against Squaregrouper???

His highness Squaregrouper most graciously gave up his seat Monday evening in Annapolis so I could sit next to #2 son in the hearing room, so technically he abdicated his throne.

Sonofabitch. He is right.

This is so the raffle page comment makes sense.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Time to revive this thread. Instead of posting the ignores along with post count I was thinking just list it on their public profile page. I have ignored no one but I am curious about the count on some members. A couple of the very verbose ones have tempted me just in order to save space.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Time to revive this thread. Instead of posting the ignores along with post count I was thinking just list it on their public profile page. I have ignored no one but I am curious about the count on some members. A couple of the very verbose ones have tempted me just in order to save space.

I used to subscribe to the "just don't read it" mentality, but a couple of folks would fill half a thread page with their nonsense. It was starting to hurt my eyes trying to glaze over it all, and I was worried I'd scroll past meaningful input from another member.

Once I concluded that the juice of trying to find any sliver of a member's posting that might have the slightest positive influence in my life wasn't worth the squeeze of reading all their crap...oh man! It's like I got my MDS back:party29:

Have you ever watched a DVR recording and skipped over the commercials? That's what it's like seeing line after line of "This message is hidden because dummy is on your ignore list," instead of a continuous pile of verbal fluff or acrimony.

There's enough to get frustrated about from politics outside of MDS that works its way in. I come here to learn, laugh, and maybe even help. There are enough aholes in real life, and it is nice to be able to somewhat squelch them here in our safe space.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    The ignore option has been around for a long time.

LA-LA-LA-ey1gyb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom