• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He must really relate to Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, and their appreciation for the American way that made him rich.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    This is fantastic to see him run. He wont be so popular in the midwest.

There are basically two scenarios in my mind: Scenario A, we get some really solid 2A cases out of the conservative court. In this scenario I see gun control being off the table (he cant do much about it by 2021). If Bloomturd runs as a fiscal conservative/social moderate I see it being a tight race and maybe he even wins over some independents and moderate "establishment" republicans. Scenario B, no solid Supreme Court precedent on the 2A, and gun control is an issue and he gets defeated in heavily pro-2A states. Ironically, I see Trump's conservative Supreme Court picks making it "safe" for people to vote for Bloomberg.

The wild card is whether he survives the Dem primary. With Dems tacking hard left, it's hard to predict. He might win a jungle primary with 14 candidates, like Trump. But Trump had the benefit of winner-take-all primaries and the Dems may well eliminate or reduce those, so Bloomberg and 2 other candidates will take delegates to a Dem convention floor fight which will get ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom