• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock4arms

May 8, 2015
    Anyone found a good website to order some .300 blkout subsonic rounds for under 60 cents per round. I dont need any top notch ammo just using it on the range but it needs to be subsonic since I will be shooting suppressed.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    The are some out there. I just ordered some Sellier and Bellot for right around .50 per round plus 12.99 flat shipping and no tax from grabagun.com. This was 20 round boxes. I’ve seen it a bit cheaper, but used these guys before, so went that route.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    SGAmmo has S&B as well as Magtech subsonic for about 51 cents a round shipped. I dunno if IP Ammo Jon carries subsonic 300blk ammo but you might check with him.

ap1

Sep 6, 2014
    Affordable blackout

Amalgamated cartridge is a local company that specializes in subsonic ammo and has 150 gr and 208 gr subs... contact via alga mated cartridge@gmail.com

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    300 blkout is the biggest reason that I started reloading. There is no reason why subsonic rounds should be as expensive as they are. If you do it smart, you can reload for less than 25 cents a round assuming you already have the brass or cut it down.

ap1

Sep 6, 2014
    They are good people. Didn't realize they did that. I still have a bunch of their subs. Is Andy still with them?
    Yes and no.. the business split...Kat does guns and I do ammo under business name Amalgamated cartridge... I still do subsonics and blackout. I will be at the York show this weekend and you can use business name to find me on facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom