• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Got my new card in the mail Friday. They changed the wording as "when conducting business as..." instead of the financial transaction wording.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Got my new card in the mail Friday. They changed the wording as "when conducting business as..." instead of the financial transaction wording.
    Sounds like an improvement. You know, for Maryland.

marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    1/20 renewal sent
    2/1 check cashed
    Crickets since. Exp in May so figured I'd go early. I sent in every thing except deposits/receipts; went with bank letter this time.

New wording permit came in today. Next stop in mid April is change of address and restrictions lifted request (OPM breach).

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    How long ago did you send your renewal? I expire at the end of April and haven't gotten around to filing my renewal yet.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    For those lucky few who have been approved for a carry permit for business purposes, how long was you wait time from application to permit at the door?

Thanks

NOBODY

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    For those lucky few who have been approved for a carry permit for business purposes, how long was you wait time from application to permit at the door?

Thanks

NOBODY

Days from Application to HPRB reversing MSP - 376
    Days from HPRB Decision to HPRB letter - TBD
    Days from HPRB Letter to permit - TBD

In all seriousness, I am now in the camp that says step one in obtaining a permit is to open a Maryland business. It should not be like that but for some reason it is.

T-Man

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2010
    Catonsville

Thanks

NOBODY

Application received by MSP January 11.

All interviews done.

No word from MSP other than we have until May to make a decision.

:)

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    Well, I got an email from MSP( they waited almost 90 days) , they want " 1. Evidence is needed to support apprehended fear (i.e.-copies of police reports for assaults, threats, harassments, or stalking that are directed toward's you) If the documentation is not received in this office by May 1, 2016, your application will be disapproved.

Thought the hacking, clearance and everything related was enough...so not sure what else I can say/do
    I believe, no matter what I send them, they'll disapprove..

Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Well, I got an email from MSP( they waited almost 90 days) , they want " 1. Evidence is needed to support apprehended fear (i.e.-copies of police reports for assaults, threats, harassments, or stalking that are directed toward's you) If the documentation is not received in this office by May 1, 2016, your application will be disapproved.

Thought the hacking, clearance and everything related was enough...so not sure what else I can say/do
    I believe, no matter what I send them, they'll disapprove..

If you have a clearance, you're probably doing something that can be tied to national security. You need to make the connection between your clearance, the breach, and the bad people trying to kill us/you.

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    If you have a clearance, you're probably doing something that can be tied to national security. You need to make the connection between your clearance, the breach, and the bad people trying to kill us/you.

I did...but how much connection can you do with MSP? I cant draw a bridge for them....

So I found a few DNI report to congress online and a few other things..tho it doesnt show "direct" threat to me by name, it should be enough (one would think)....

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I did...but how much connection can you do with MSP? I cant draw a bridge for them....

So I found a few DNI report to congress online and a few other things..tho it doesnt show "direct" threat to me by name, it should be enough (one would think)....
    MSP is still denying these types of applications. There have been overturns at the HPRB in some instances.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom