• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Moving rifle targets are a bit tough to come by. Nobody makes them because 1. resetting is not practical at 100+ yards
    2. The .223/5.56 projectile are not very nice to steel. Whiles plate can be easily replaced when they get too chewed up, the body, arms, etc of all of the cool movers really cant be.

We are considering a hostage target or two for rifle. These are self resetting and don't have too much on them that can get chewed up.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Great match, guys. Of course, it's always easier to say that when you've shot a good match for once. :)

ETA: 2gun was handled MUCH more consistently than I remember in the past, and with almost no target skips. Also appreciated that you had some shotgun-only bonuses - maybe more of those in the future to encourage people to not just wuss out on using one.

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I signed up for IDPA this weekend. I was able to answer one of my two questions on my own :clap: by looking at the latest rules. AGC does now allow leather holsters (when I did my holster certification, I'm pretty sure they did not...it was kydex only). So, that's good.

My other question: Is my Sig P210A Standard (NOT the model with the big target grips) OK for ESP?
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p210-standard.html
    Looking at the specs, everything seems to fit as far as I can tell...so I guess it's good to go? :shrug:

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I signed up for IDPA this weekend. I was able to answer one of my two questions on my own :clap: by looking at the latest rules. AGC does now allow leather holsters (when I did my holster certification, I'm pretty sure they did not...it was kydex only). So, that's good.

My other question: Is my Sig P210A Standard (NOT the model with the big target grips) OK for ESP?
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p210-standard.html
    Looking at the specs, everything seems to fit as far as I can tell...so I guess it's good to go? :shrug:

email gary at idpa.agc@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom