• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    In an attempt to get better performance out of my G20 I did a 25 cent action job. It smoothed it out quite nicely but unfortunately the trigger pull weight was still heavier then I wanted. I decided to put a 3.5lb Ghost connector in but was totally unhappy with the result. While the pull felt lighter the trigger now felt like a big box of sludge. Not just at trigger engagement but throughout the whole travel. I could no longer feel the wall and had no idea when the gun would fire. I couldn't detect the reset either. After dry firing about ten times with no improvement I decided to put the stock connector back in. Since connectors are pretty cheap I decided to try a ZEV Pro. What a difference! After dry firing about a dozen times to break it in the trigger now feels a shade better then the one in my stock G34 (which I really like) It has the wall of the stock connector with a much lighter pull weight and the reset is very perceptible. I had heard so much about Ghost connectors I was surprised at how bad it performed in my gun.. But I can say the Zev Pro is a great upgrade for the Glock 20. Well worth the 15 or so dollars I paid for it.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I like my Ghost Rocket connector in my Gen 3 19. I don't stage the trigger and pull it through in one smooth motion, so I have no need for a two stage trigger in a handgun.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I like my Ghost Rocket connector in my Gen 3 19. I don't stage the trigger and pull it through in one smooth motion, so I have no need for a two stage trigger in a handgun.

From what you said I'm guessing what I experienced with the Ghost is normal for the brand. I'm so used to taking up the slack first and then applying that last bit of extra pressure when I'm ready that I didn't like the Ghost at all. It does seem that my comment about the connector performing bad was unfair. That's the way its supposed to feel. It was just too different for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom