• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    The Givati Rifle and Pistol Club is a Jewish gun club located in Pikesville. We have been featured in Baltimore Jewish Times: http://jewishtimes.com/76980/aiming-high/news.

Our annual meeting is on February 10th, 7pm at suburban orthodox congretion in Pikesville. All are invited. We will have a discussion of 2A cases pending before the Supreme Court and upcoming local legislation.

Our club runs events every month. Check them out at Givatirpc.org/events.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    The Givati Rifle and Pistol Club is a Jewish gun club located in Pikesville. We have been featured in Baltimore Jewish Times: http://jewishtimes.com/76980/aiming-high/news.

Our annual meeting is on February 10th, 7pm at suburban orthodox congretion in Pikesville. All are invited. We will have a discussion of 2A cases pending before the Supreme Court and upcoming local legislation.

Our club runs events every month. Check them out at Givatirpc.org/events.

A) Maybe second time's a charm:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=198965

B) Welcome (again)

C) Trying to hit 50 for classifieds?

D) Are latkes served at Givati meetings? :D

Very interesting. I like seeing new clubs founded on shared interest and commonality. So much of our country no longer chooses to belong to anything.

I thought it was a great idea too; then I went to their website. They don't even try to hide their discriminatory membership policy.
    https://givatirpc.org/membership/

ETA- My beef is not with the club. It is with the club being admitted to The AGC with a clear policy that non-Jews cannot be full members. Conversely, The MD 10th Calvary club is clear that their club is geared around African American history and the role of blacks and firearms. They don't have a policy saying whites can't be full members.

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Anyone can be a member with all the benefits. You just can't vote on who gets to be on the board. That's how we ensure the club remains Jewish. Seems pretty anti Semitic to pick on a Jewish club for wanting to maintain its Jewish identity. Sounds like the liberal Democrat Palestinian BS the State of Israel has to put up with.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    My biggest issue was the physical that was required before joining. As if I would lie about being circumcised!

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    Anyone can be a member with all the benefits. You just can't vote on who gets to be on the board. That's how we ensure the club remains Jewish. Seems pretty anti Semitic to pick on a Jewish club for wanting to maintain its Jewish identity. Sounds like the liberal Democrat Palestinian BS the State of Israel has to put up with.

We need a like button

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    WAY to soon for the “anti semetic” accusation!

I thought Squaregrouper made a legitimate observation.
    With little attempt at discourse, the anti semetic allegation comes out. WAY to early to pull out that card, it seems to me.

Chill the F out. Use that card more sparingly.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

Dude, you gotta be patient with the goyim on MDS. They don't fully understand the reasons why they can't become full-members and if they did, I doubt if many would really be interested. Naturally, some will take that as 'discriminatory' but it's your responsibility, as a recruiter, to let them know they're welcome, respected and would be valued members of the club regardless of their denomination.

Don't do the anti-Semitic thing, my friend. The goyim on MDS are some of your most fanatical supporters and you should also understand why it might disappoint some of them to know they're ineligible for full-membership. I get it, though. My mom was Jewish. My dad was a pork chop-and-applesauce-eating WASP and Episcopalian. If I didn't travel for my job as much as I do, I'd be glad to join and submit to the physical under the condition that you get Gal Gadot to perform it while wearing her Wonder Woman costume. If you can arrange that, I'm in! :D

Wow, you didn't waste any time on accusations. You don't know me and know nothing about my background. FWIW- I can walk to your club's HQ at Yossi and BK's place.
    Your first two sentences above are an oxymoron. I stand by my point that your club discriminates based upon religion.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Wow, you didn't waste any time on accusations. You don't know me and know nothing about my background. FWIW- I can walk to your club's HQ at Yossi and BK's place.
    Your first two sentences above are an oxymoron. I stand by my point that your club discriminates based upon religion.

It’s true you are definitely a friend of the tribe, who else would drop a perfectly cooked pig! :)

It’s true you are definitely a friend of the tribe, who else would drop a perfectly cooked pig! :)

Thanks. You and many others will attest I am willing to help others out when I can- without expectation of anything in return. It burns my britches when someone accuses me of being _______ when they have no idea who I am, what I stand for and who I'm willing to help.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks. You and many others will attest I am willing to help others out when I can- without expectation of anything in return. It burns my britches when someone accuses me of being _______ when they have no idea who I am, what I stand for and who I'm willing to help.

I'm quite confident that you don't have an anti-Semitic bone in your body. If you did I doubt you'd live where you live and eat where you eat. Knowing both of you offline I think there's a good chance that you've crossed paths at Goldberg's and you would be an asset to the organization. Heck I'm so secular I don't have voting rights either :lol2:

I'm quite confident that you don't have an anti-Semitic bone in your body. If you did I doubt you'd live where you live and eat where you eat. Knowing both of you offline I think there's a good chance that you've crossed paths at Goldberg's and you would be an asset to the organization. Heck I'm so secular I don't have voting rights either :lol2:

Well, I do live on the ironic "New Testament Reader's Lane", so maybe...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

No problem with the rules, no one is forced to join.

As far as the other, Israel guarantees equality under the law to all its citizens, vouchsafing their rights to vote and be elected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom