Attachments

• Capture.jpg
      Capture.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 1,015

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I have Two Delton uppers and have no complaints.

An HBAR mid length is approaching "heavy" for any carry / shoot from standing activity.

Has anyone completed this build? Mine is still sitting in the box. I'm building it 80% but my winter project list is long and I haven't got to this yet. Still have a 300 BO pistol and another rifle to build and about 10,000 rounds of 9mm and 5.56 to reload..If so, how did it shoot?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Has anyone completed this build? Mine is still sitting in the box. I'm building it 80% but my winter project list is long and I haven't got to this yet. Still have a 300 BO pistol and another rifle to build and about 10,000 rounds of 9mm and 5.56 to reload..If so, how did it shoot?

I have a similar Delton upper that is fantastic, 100% reliable. Its a basic upper for basic purposes but does the job. Bought my last one more for a spare set since I splurged on 3 colts (two pre-ban A2 and a SOCOM)

I know the feeling with builds, I have been meaning to switch some of my stuff around and still haven't gotten to my T91 build.

I have a similar Delton upper that is fantastic, 100% reliable. Its a basic upper for basic purposes but does the job. Bought my last one more for a spare set since I splurged on 3 colts (two pre-ban A2 and a SOCOM)

I know the feeling with builds, I have been meaning to switch some of my stuff around and still haven't gotten to my T91 build.

I've got too many irons in the fire..got a PF45 on order as well, also need to remove the flash hider on my 300 BO rifle so I can install the can for it for night time varmint hunting. It never ends. Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom