• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bushwood

Farm Raised
    Jan 27, 2013
    The Dena
    New management? Now it's a better place? This was two weeks ago I stopped in for my first time to see how it was, and halfway into my wuestion the man behind the counter just walks away into the back. I left and I won't be returning.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Now I've got to search for threads pertaining to this, since I have nearly no knowledge or experience with this particular outfit.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I never heard of them, but I'm in the western part of the state. I went to their website and things are even misspelled there. You guys can keep them in your part of the state. We don't want them.... :lol2:

Who breeds these kind of people? Make them stop it.... :shrug:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I went there once. They treated me like I was a complete moron. I'm not a gun guru, but I may have been a paying customer. After 2 minutes in the place, they confirmed that I would never be a paying/return customer.

I have printed his "rant" and will send it with my son to the school tomorrow so that they can see how educated and informed adults communicate.

I went to their website as I was getting into this and was turned off by it so I asked around about them...no need to go there.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I went there once. They treated me like I was a complete moron. I'm not a gun guru, but I may have been a paying customer. After 2 minutes in the place, they confirmed that I would never be a paying/return customer.

Been once as well. I'm pretty low key and while I'm no ninja, I do know what I'm doing when it comes to fundamental rules of safety and the protocols involved with shooting on an indoor range.

When some sawed-off ******* starts screaming at me for something I didn't do and I have to listen to some scrawny wanna-be talking about an HK as a piece of shit and only SIGS being suitable for "when I clear a house".....I'm done.

Then, come here and threaten this community for people telling the truth based on their personal experiences?

Attachments

• 30929156.jpg
      30929156.jpg
      24 KB · Views: 1,233

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom